Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 278 61.5%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.2%

• Total voters
So besides a finger-print reader how is it different from the 5?

Faster professor, better graphics, more than likely wifi ac support, better camera, etc. but being that it will more than likely look the same physically and you had to ask this question,nothing is different

Faster professor, better graphics, more than likely wifi ac support, better camera, etc. but being that it will more than likely look the same physically and you had to ask this question,nothing is different

Are you trying to be condescending? or did it just happen to sound that way?

7 years ago this thread wouldve already been over 20 pages deep.

I think a lot of people are over the "i" craze

Iphones didn't even exist 7 years ago. The most popular phones were probably blackberries and razrs. Plus there are way more options now so interest in a 5S model should be expected to be lower than when rumors of the 6 start floating around.

mean.gif

An iPhone 4 is still almost $600 here. 
laugh.gif

That's the 8GB version too. The 4s is around $800 for 16GB.
You getting beat in the dead if you buy it for that price still

Need to upgrade but ima wait until my sprint contract is up in December so I can go to Verizon

I can upgrade my phone now but I don't wanna stay with sprint...**** them and their service

I'm truly impressed at how Apple gets folks to repeat the same trend every single year.

iPhone 5 owner btw. :lol:

Last edited:
I'm ready. Gonna get this 5 unlocked and then throw it on eBay before the masses realize a new one is dropping. It's crazy to see them still going for $520-540ish for a USED one.

Dat Apple resell value. :pimp:

yea, anytime i put up anything apple up for sale, i usually get the cash the same day. Apple is unmatched in this regard.

7 years ago this thread wouldve already been over 20 pages deep.

I think a lot of people are over the "i" craze
this thread should be pretty big by Sep 10. we have no real details on the phone, the craze aint dead
laugh.gif
they're not blackberry status, but they've been consistantly losing marketshare to android based phones for a LONG time...

my next phone is gonna be da note 3, da specs = coño

Last edited:
^

I would hope so. IOS is only available on one phone. A new android phone drops every month.

I still have my my iPhone 4 and I'm cool with it.. I'm waiting for Apple to actually do something drastic before I use my long overdue upgrade.

Last edited:
To dudes selling now so y'all have back up phones or are y'all buying a throwaway phone to use until? For the cost of a throwaway phone you might as well sell after you have the 5s

I have the 5. I'm happy with it but I will def be getting the 5s and sell this. Who on verizon and in the baltimore area.

I'm truly impressed at how Apple gets folks to repeat the same trend every single year.

iPhone 5 owner btw. :lol:

People love buying stuff. Especially phones since they want the newest thing. It just doesn't apply to apple anymore.

Back
Top Bottom