Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 278 61.5%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.2%

• Total voters
now that i think about it, unless its a huge upgrade over the 5, i might keep it. i have applecare plus and can get a new iphone 5 anytime for $50.

they better blow away the 5 with this new one or ill wait til the 6.

Pretty much this.

now that i think about it, unless its a huge upgrade over the 5, i might keep it. i have applecare plus and can get a new iphone 5 anytime for $50.

But then again... I said us keep my 4S if the 5 wasn't a drastic upgrade. :smh:

I'm ready. Gonna get this 5 unlocked and then throw it on eBay before the masses realize a new one is dropping. It's crazy to see them still going for $520-540ish for a USED one.

Dat Apple resell value.
pimp.gif
Thats true tho.  Might cop new iPhone on contract just for this fact alone, i'd basically get my money back when all is said and done.  Haven't touched an iPhone since that disaster of a phone release in the iPhone 4.  So many problems with it, but people were still buying like zombies.  "You're holding it wrong."  Free bumpers?  What other company could do that?  Only other one i can think of is Microsoft with XboxOne.  So many "fails", yet still so many supporters.  

If any other company released anything bad, we would be quick to jump ship, bash and bad mouth that said company.  But apple?  Apple is king.  Will be tuned in whenever in Sept they have a keynote

I'm due for an upgrade and can't wait to get rid of this piece of junk Galaxy Nexus.

I hate to use my upgrade on an incremental iPhone update but my plane is to pay $200 for the 5s when it drops. Sell it off for around $450-500 and cop the 6 when it drops next year. I honestly don't mind paying $200 a year to get the newest iPhone. 

naw im good im happy with my 5
ill just wait for the 6 next year
i just hope they dont increase screen size
i like the size its at now

So dudes paying full price and selling thier old phones, do you have a back up device or are you all just going to sell after the 5s drops? I got the 5 and I think the value will drop in the 300s, while right now I could get a little over 400 BUT I dont have a back up phone so the money I`d spend buying a back up smarphone to use (100-200 for a 2 yr old droid) wouldnt be worth it. Dang I just need to cop a back up device and keep it in a drawer.

Pretty much this.

But then again... I said us keep my 4S if the 5 wasn't a drastic upgrade. :smh:

i think everyone said if you have a 4S it wasnt worth the upgrade.

i had the 4 and was on tmobile so i had to get the 5. it wasnt worth what i paid so.... :x :smh:

so unless it gets a bigger screen or something crazy im good for a year

So dudes paying full price and selling thier old phones, do you have a back up device or are you all just going to sell after the 5s drops? I got the 5 and I think the value will drop in the 300s, while right now I could get a little over 400 BUT I dont have a back up phone so the money I`d spend buying a back up smarphone to use (100-200 for a 2 yr old droid) wouldnt be worth it. Dang I just need to cop a back up device and keep it in a drawer.

5 in the 300's? it will be in the high to mid 400's after this release. possibly more if its just a minor upgrade.

iphones hardly lose value especially the 5 wont lose that much

oddly enough they don't, actually just going off recent past releases the prices actually increase. I think it has to do with a lot of times ppl who don't want to take the plunge on a new phone...or ppl who have a much older model looking to upgrade especially if its on a older ios (ala able to or is jb or unlocked). I got more/higher offers right around the 5 release then I saw a few months or so before the release.

5 in the 300's? it will be in the high to mid 400's after this release. possibly more if its just a minor upgrade.

true lol I just freaked out because I don't see the value being as high as it was a few months ago, heck I sold my Tmobile iphone 5 for like 520 in June.

7 years ago this thread wouldve already been over 20 pages deep.

I think a lot of people are over the "i" craze

this thread should be pretty big by Sep 10. we have no real details on the phone, the craze aint dead :lol:
they're not blackberry status, but they've been consistantly losing marketshare to android based phones for a LONG time...

my next phone is gonna be da note 3, da specs = coño

SMH. You're funny as hell man. :lol:

true lol I just freaked out because I don't see the value being as high as it was a few months ago, heck I sold my Tmobile iphone 5 for like 520 in June.

yea prices right now are in the 500's. it aint dropping $200 overnight. the 5 is a damn good phone so like i said, unless the 5S makes it look like the original iphone the price aint dropping much.

better camera? ill be surprised. they been using this camera for awhile, i thought they were gonna go with new with the 5 but they didnt.

better camera? ill be surprised. they been using this camera for awhile, i thought they were gonna go with new with the 5 but they didnt.

the 5 camera is better than the 4s primarily in low light. They could have easily popped a 13mp in it then but I guess they want to be able to brag about something the avg user can understand with this next iphone.

Back
Top Bottom