• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
The name of the game is software.

these incremental hardware upgrades claiming the strongest glass ever made every year are marginal and mostly the brainwashed cop every year

Did Apple remove the zoom in feature when writing text? The one where if you hold your figure down by the word, you can zoom in to move the curser in between letters or words... cant do it anymore after the update.....?

Word, no real update besides camera, phones are already fast enough for me could care less abt a new chip, innovations slowing down with apple

u didnt adjust da monthly payment option

a two year old phone is not 400 b

adjust for what monthly payment option it’s a zero % interest loan. and the price of the phone is the price of the phone.

how much are Xs going for? around $400

just stop

117C33C6-947D-469E-87B7-57EDDB55FB29.jpeg

from swappa

didnt grab a new phone yet still repping the 7 for now

but maaan i do love the dark mode feature with the update and i never knew bout that keyboard feature just blew my mind lol

Reactions: Ube
If I choose the Apple upgrade program and select T-Mobile
While my device be unlocked the site says yes but ppl are saying no

My dad still has a 5S and until recently my mom had a 4 - that killed me every time she asked me to fix something. The screen just seemed so small.

I guess they don't care - they’re not browsing social media, just sending texts and the occasional email and sending photos to grandkids. My dad did get the battery changed and my mom’s phone eventually got slow so she upgraded to a 7! Big improvement and does way more than she needs.

Actually mom still had a 4 - until today when she got right up to date with a 7...

question: after i face unlock, can i go straight to my apps instead of doing the swipe up thing? tia

Back
Top Bottom