Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Going to grab my wife the 11 for her bday, but I could use an upgrade too.. what’s the best place to cop a 10 or a 10 max s for a reasonable price right now? Thank you NT :nthat:

You have to turn off the “require attention” setting in FaceID. My setting somehow reset when I restored from iCloud. I’m guessing that’s what happened to you.

Attachments

• F4EECD95-4665-40B3-A2D6-88D72E9DB7FF.gif
    F4EECD95-4665-40B3-A2D6-88D72E9DB7FF.gif
    2.1 MB · Views: 758
Just updated to the new iOS on my 6. Having a glitch now when connecting to my car. Music starts playing for 1 second then disconnects and re-connects. I then have to press the play button.

Curious to see what the consensus will be on the 11, FINALLY leaving Verizon going back to AT&T. When we make the move getting a new iPhone more than likely. My 8 is paid off though don't believe I can take it over to AT&T.

Curious to see what the consensus will be on the 11, FINALLY leaving Verizon going back to AT&T. When we make the move getting a new iPhone more than likely. My 8 is paid off though don't believe I can take it over to AT&T.
If you’d like, you should be able to use your 8 with AT&T, as Verizon sold them unlocked.

If you’d like, you should be able to use your 8 with AT&T, as Verizon sold them unlocked.

If you don't mind, why are you leaving verizon and going to ATT?

we recently just left ATT to go to verizon... just wondering is all....

Back
Top Bottom