• Team nekkid

Votes: 70 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 163 61.3%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 33 12.4%

• Total voters
Joined Aug 17, 2004
I normally dual wield an iphone and a pixel. 11 Pro is so good, I might skip this generation of Pixel.

Joined Jan 14, 2017
I'm having all kinds of problems with snkrs since i got my new phone
I don't know whats going on
Constant errors
Can't use wifi to make purchases
App crashes when i try to purchase
So far it's gotten a little better

superblytrife

Supporter
Joined Mar 20, 2002
Ordered a AW5 44mm Milanese yesterday w/ expected delivery of the 1st/2nd week of Nov. Logged in to check status and surprisingly it's preparing to ship. Sure my daughter will be excited as she will get my AW4. I had copped the aluminum AW5 on release date, but returned it. I prefer the stainless steel.
SS the GOAT finish on the AW. So much more versatile with bands, IMO.

I initially ordered the titanium joint along with the SBSS (wanted something different), but ended up returning both. Ended up right back where I just left with a SS. :lol:

Joined Jul 20, 2002
SS the GOAT finish on the AW. So much more versatile with bands, IMO.

I initially ordered the titanium joint along with the SBSS (wanted something different), but ended up returning both. Ended up right back where I just left with a SS. :lol:
Man I swear. I love it. My daughter is getting my SS AW4 and I pray to God she appreciates it the way I did. My SS AW5, very surprisingly, is being delivered today.

Joined Nov 26, 2005
Went from a 6s to an 11 pro and I'm lovin' it.

Question- with iTunes now done, is there a way to add mp4s to the iPhone?

Joined Jan 25, 2006
Went from a 6s to an 11 pro and I'm lovin' it.

Question- with iTunes now done, is there a way to add mp4s to the iPhone?
id recommend uploading the music to your google music account (free) and download the google music app.

that’s where I store music that is not on Spotify/Apple Music

Joined Nov 26, 2005
^^ mp4 are videos (not m4a). Got a flight coming up and I usually catch up on my TV / movies when I'm at the airport / in the air

GreenNGold89

formerly bbllplaya23
Joined Apr 5, 2005
Does google maps work on the Apple Watch?

I need something that gives bike directions for the Apple Watch, Apple maps doesn’t.

Joined Oct 10, 2018
Yo I think my XS took better pictures than the 11 Pro.... the software for the 11 pro ain’t as good as the XS

titang545

Supporter
Joined Sep 21, 2012
Wife and I switched back to AT&T from Verizon, and went in looking to get new iPhones. Bought the iPhone 11 Pro, got home and was immediately pissed that Apple switched the cable again. I have the lightning cable with the 8 but annoyed they changed the other end to go in the wall charger.

Why change it?

After spending $1600 (phone, Apple Care, and wireless charging tablet) I was looking for something familiar opened the box and was disappointed. I put the phone back in the box and said I was taking the phone back, probably just annoyed at my wife for taking so long that I took it out on the phone.

I want something new but my 8 still looks pristine, I had a case on it since I bought it.

Last edited:
Joined Apr 15, 2010
Wife and I switched back to AT&T from Verizon, and went in looking to get new iPhones. Bought the iPhone 11 Pro, got home and was immediately pissed that Apple switched the cable again. I have the lightning cable with the 8 but annoyed they changed the other end to go in the wall charger.

Why change it?
I mean you can still use your old lightning iPhone chargers if you want. The usbc is just more universal. You can plug that into new MacBooks or whatever. All your old cables will still work you just can’t plug those into the new power adapter

next year it’s rumored they will be swapping out the lightning port on the iPhone to a usbc though

titang545

Supporter
Joined Sep 21, 2012
I mean you can still use your old lightning iPhone chargers if you want. The usbc is just more universal. You can plug that into new MacBooks or whatever. All your old cables will still work you just can’t plug those into the new power adapter

next year it’s rumored they will be swapping out the lightning port on the iPhone to a usbc though
I probably will just take it back then if that is even a rumor, and just wait. Maybe switch out the case on my 8 and keep the wireless charging pad.

Top Bottom