Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Can't believe they replaced the 15in model with it and kept the same price. That's great. After years of saying I was gonna upgrade, this might finally do it.

Can't believe they replaced the 15in model with it and kept the same price. That's great. After years of saying I was gonna upgrade, this might finally do it.
Bought my !5" i9 16gbRam 512Gb HHD Friday, I wanted a 15" i7 16gbRAM 512gb, but they didn't have that configuration last week. Now they have the exact configuration i want with a bigger screen for less money.

Returning the 15 after I place my order for the 16"

2556051D-C3A0-4EB4-8D74-813BF0038C94.jpeg

returned my power beats pro. They hurt my ear after wearing em for too long and they weren’t loud. I could always hear my gym‘s music.

the noise cancellation for these are great. Feels like I’m in space lmao. Can’t wait to try em tomorrow when I lift

edit*
Lifting with em right now. The noise cancellation is amazing. Can’t even hear my gyms music with the noise cancellation + my music playing

the battery case is fire; I have yet to charge my case since the day I received it more than a week ago

Bought my !5" i9 Friday, I wanted a 15" i7 but they didn't have that configuration last week now they have the exact configuration i want with a bigger screen for less money.
I'd go the Apple store or give them a call. I'm pretty sure you have 14 days to return an Apple product for any reason. And in situations like this where an upgraded version of what you copped becomes available I think they let you return/exchange.

everytime i try to airdrop to my wife, i can't do it

she shows up, but there's another 'iphone' that shows up when i try to airdrop to her. i tried the other one and it airdropped to her phone with no problem.

what gives?!?!?!

anybody else have any ideas??

your phone. there might be a duplicate. if there is deleted the old one

Loving the way apple has done the two last product releases. No hype, but DELIVERED. I want a new 16-in laptop, and I haven't wanted a big laptop in a long time. Also need those new airpods. TBH even the iPhone 11 is the best phone out. You couldn't confidently say that the last two years.

I am in for these type of product updates, rather than the lat downs of some of these keynotes.

Screen seem WAAAAAY smaller than my iPhone 7 Plus. Even though the description says the dimensions are larger on this new phone

AP Pro's came in from the Amazon deal. Quick review

-ANC is awesome. Doesn't completely block out everything but does enough while improving the sound quality. Just about as good as you're going to get for an earbud. A lot of stuff like fans, central air, etc is blocked out.
-Transparency mode is cool to. It ends up amplifying everything around you.

Worth an upgrade? I would if you can get under retail. But it isn't a must have. Had I not had some Visa Gift Cards to burn, I probably wouldn't have copped.

The 11 screen is bigger since it doesn't have those old outdated and ugly bezels on them.

it’s actually way smaller. They tried to make it taller and skinnier and sold me in the idea that since there’s no home button, there’s more space but it’s tiny. And the giant *** face capture thing is an idiotic waste of space also.

it’s fine, it’s just weird that I was thinking “oh it’s a tad bit bigger of a screen than my current phone. I can live with that, movies will be even easier to watch.” Nope. Much smaller.

it’s actually way smaller. They tried to make it taller and skinnier and sold me in the idea that since there’s no home button, there’s more space but it’s tiny. And the giant *** face capture thing is an idiotic waste of space also.

it’s fine, it’s just weird that I was thinking “oh it’s a tad bit bigger of a screen than my current phone. I can live with that, movies will be even easier to watch.” Nope. Much smaller.
The fact that you actually said it’s “way smaller”
1573838631488.gif

I've never been big on upgrading electronics unless I really need to. So with that being said, I have an iPhone 6. An upgrade was long overdue but I loved my Aux port. I didn't have any real issues with the phone until this past summer when it really started moving slow, randomly shutting down, freezing, apps acting janky etc.

So from the iPhone 6 should I upgrade straight to the 11/11 Pro or a previous model?

Back
Top Bottom