Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
my girl surprised me with airpod pros....bruh ive never used noise cancelling headphones...what is this sorcery. I legit put them in and was in the kitchen and said out loud "did the TV just turn itself off?!?!" I was like what in the black magic is this??
Took them to the gym today. Love them so far. The verdict will be out if i can sprint in them and run some soccer drills. They feel secure but not sure yet. Still haven't decided which of the nipples (yep said it) fits best in my ears. Did the fit test and got "good fit" for the largest and the middle size

Just copped some 1st gen AirPods as a reward from my job for creating some excel spreadsheets
Been working with this iPad for a few weeks and it's cool, can't really say what I enjoy about it most just yet but it's pretty much the same experience as with my Samsung Tab S4 just without the stylus. Will prob grab a Apple Pencil early next year

got the 11 pro max but havent started using it since im having issues trying to back up my current phone.
any recommendations/ tips ?

Really thinking about getting a iphone xs max smart case.. how long does the silicone last on thoss? I got a regular silicone on my phone and its falling apart

It's the same way on the smart case. I had that case for a couple of weeks and it was peeling. Definitely shouldn't be happening.

I just upgraded to Air Pod Pros after losing my regular ones. I have to say they are deff worth the price increase these things are amazing. The noise canceling is A-1, I feel like when I put them on im in a self contained bubble. Way better than I expected them to be.

it will transfer everything, including your settings, etc. it basically clones the phone.

it's the same thing as doing an iCloud backup, without using internet.
This. Just did it with my wife’s phone earlier today. The best option they’ve made in a while. Got her 11 up and running in 30 mins.

Can't make my mind up. I really want the 11 Pro because of it's size and OLED display but can only do the 64GB version right now or I can just settle for the regular 11 128GB version. Only thing that's holding me back from the 11 Pro is the 64GB storage capacity.

Can't make my mind up. I really want the 11 Pro because of it's size and OLED display but can only do the 64GB version right now or I can just settle for the regular 11 128GB version. Only thing that's holding me back from the 11 Pro is the 64GB storage capacity.
IMO the screen is the only differentiating factor. Go in store and see what you prefer. For my wife, they both looked great so I went with larger storage. The phone is just as fast and cameras just as good.

Finally got my 11 pro. Was on a plus sized phone for years and most recently got a XR. This feels good in my hands and I’m a tall guy with bigger hands than normal.. Let’s see how I feel in a few weeks

Anyone have issues with ATT Data and their "5GE LTE"?

I've noticed that my data would stop loading even when I have signal, but I have to disconnect and re-connect for things to download. Anyone experiencing this?

Anyone have issues with ATT Data and their "5GE LTE"?

I've noticed that my data would stop loading even when I have signal, but I have to disconnect and re-connect for things to download. Anyone experiencing this?

Yep I've had this issue. Could be congestion or just AT&T doing AT&T ish.

its only been a few days with the 11pro max and i assumed it was the phone itself.
but yeah its been lagging like mf

I just my first iPad last week. The latest one

man I didn’t realize know long it takes to charge, **** takes forever :lol:

I just my first iPad last week. The latest one

man I didn’t realize how long it takes to charge, **** takes forever :lol:
Which charger you using? Make sure to use the USB-C Power Delivery brick to get the fastest charging speeds

Back
Top Bottom