Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
I'm cool with the 6s plus for now. Don't see any point in upgrading unless it's must have features. Gonna wait for the 7s plus.

Last edited:

That probably wont be until next year.
I'm cool with that. I'm not a dude who needs the newest and greatest phone every year. Plus, I don't think the changes on the 7 are gonna be enough to make me drop bread. I'm quite content with what I have.

Last edited:

I'm cool with that. I'm not a dude who needs the newest and greatest phone every year. Plus, I don't think the changes on the 7 are gonna be enough to make me drop bread. I'm quite content with what I have.
I'm not picky when it comes to phones either.

The 7 will be my second iPhone, actually.

Sold my 6 plus last year.

My choice for the 7 is about the specs.

It will really outperform a lot of phones in the market.

I have money saved, and will be copping that 128 GB 7 straight cash homie.
Word, I'ma be in line like:

Be-Prepared-BoyScouts.jpg

I'm not picky when it comes to phones either.

The 7 will be my second iPhone, actually.

Sold my 6 plus last year.

My choice for the 7 is about the specs.

It will really outperform a lot of phones in the market.

What are the specs on the 7 that are causing you to upgrade? Are they much better than the 6s or 6s plus?

Everyone with iPhone 6 and above. Highly recommend you change your camera settings to 1080p at 60fps! Every time I show people my videos I record they are simply blown away lol.

megapixels are not an indicator of how good the camera is though
Agreed. But, “I don’t even know what sense this makes, but I’ve heard that it’s some kind of weird two-lens system where the back camera uses two lenses and it somehow takes it up into DSLR quality imagery.’’

He's talking about the Sony Exmor RS IMX230 sensor inside the iPhone 7.

What are the specs on the 7 that are causing you to upgrade? Are they much better than the 6s or 6s plus?
No one knows the specs
Sapphire glass, Sony Exmor RS IMX230 sensor, 6-core A10 processor...
it's only 30fps! Believe me, 60fps makes a HUGE DIFFERENCE!
This.

I may just hold out till the new body form of the rumors are true. My 6s+ is perfect, just need a jailbreak to drop

View media item 2023727
How much can I get for this sprint 6plus. Og box 16gb otterbox no scratches are dents barely even used. Has just been sitting in my closet since I updated to the 6splus

Probably around $250. Sprint and it being only 16 gigs holds it back. It can't be unlocked and used on any network. Plus less people have Sprint. You probably should have just traded it in when you got the S or tried to sell it then. The longer you wait, the lower the value gets. The new iOS announcement will be in May with the phone in September.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom