Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
i have the series 0 AW the screen just randomly decided it was going to pop off. I havent worn it in months now that the screen wont stay on the watch. I been without it this long so i dont think it was such a necessary product to have. Its nice but i can live without a watch.

i have the series 0 AW the screen just randomly decided it was going to pop off. I havent worn it in months now that the screen wont stay on the watch. I been without it this long so i dont think it was such a necessary product to have. Its nice but i can live without a watch.

The same thing happened to the screen of my Dad’s Series 0 AW last summer and he sent it to Apple and they sent him a new Series 0 watch for free.

The same thing happened to the screen of my Dad’s Series 0 AW last summer and he sent it to Apple and they sent him a new Series 0 watch for free.

damn i thought since i had it for so long that it was maybe out of warranty.

Did he have box and receipt?

the apple conference started
59C31FC9-D670-45D9-8F26-C0700EC85E55.gif

(Already know what they gonna announce)

Upgrading from what? It’ll depend on that. New ones come out in Sept. There are a lot of good trade in promos for the current ones though.
dragging my feet on upgrading from my 6s with AT&T.. need that promo to put it over the top. Have wifey upgrading/joining from VZW with me so would hope that helps

Back
Top Bottom