Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 278 61.5%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.2%

• Total voters
Damn some of you guys upgrade every year?
Before my 6s plus i would usually upgrade every 2 years
Had my 6s plus for the past 4 years
Never had any problems with it except the horrible battery life in the past year or so
Odds are i'll probably keep this 11 pro max for at least 4 years then maybe upgrade

There's a possibility I may upgrade to the joint they release next year. I had to drop $250 on the down payment for the 11 pro. By the time the next one come out, I will be able to use my JUMP with T-Mobile and cop the phone. But that's if it's worth it. 5G alone most likely won't make me upgrade

Never had any problems with it except the horrible battery life in the past year or so
Odds are i'll probably keep this 11 pro max for at least 4 years then maybe upgrade

I did the yearly upgrade with the 4, 5. Then I switched to Samsung and did the yearly thing as well. Came back to the Iphone 6 after the exploding Note debacle. Haven't upgraded since. Just not worth the hassle just for the sake saying "I've got the latest"

Jump on Demand with T-Mobile :pimp:

I’m on my family’s plan so my portion of the bill is usually 60-70 a month for the phone and unlimited data

Don't let this thread or social media fool you into believing EVERYONE has a new phone. A majority of the population is still on older devices.

Here is data from:
https://deviceatlas.com/blog/most-popular-iphones

iPhone model in use -- Worldwide
Screen Shot 2019-09-24 at 11.25.41 AM.png

iPhone model in use -- USA
Screen Shot 2019-09-24 at 11.23.15 AM.png

For me personally, I bought the 6 in 2014. Then the 8 in Feb of this year.
I would have kept using the 6 if the battery wasn't terrible & the performance wasn't so slow. But i was satisfied with how long the 6 lasted me.

I'm sure the iPhone X series and beyond is fantastic, but for my uses, the 8 is great.
I don't want to spend $1000 on a phone, I like the size of the 8 (being able to use it fluidly with one hand, can fit in pocket, not heavy) and I still value Touch ID etc.

But everyone has different tastes, which is why Apple has a ton of variety (color, size, screen, camera, build) during these yearly drops.

PO

11 Pro Max battery is NUTS, battery was at 35% after 24 hours on a single charge. This is crazy.

This is awesome. When I held it in my hand, it was heavy, so i knew it would be a beast. :lol:
Let me know if this is the same after 3 months. I'm interested to see how long this type of performance lasts.

From everything I have read/been told, the XR has the best battery, so I'm interested to see how this year's lineup compares to that after sometime.

PO

i was able to upgrade from an 8plus to the 11 because we switched carriers from ATT to Verizon.

the 11 (64gb) was basically free (still had to pay taxes) because of a $500 trade-in promo and a $200 GC. not bad...

i should've paid the extra $50 for the 126gb. VZN is mailing me the phone, can i take it to a store and exchange it for a 128gb?

Got the Regular X when it first came out, paid it off earlier this year. Not a single scratch, still in great condition. Keeping it until it goes out on me. Should be any day now since Apple has that kill switch! :nerd:
Just kidding, trying to stop being a consumer & live the debt free life.

Don't let this thread or social media fool you into believing EVERYONE has a new phone. A majority of the population is still on older devices.

Here is data from:
https://deviceatlas.com/blog/most-popular-iphones

iPhone model in use -- Worldwide
Screen Shot 2019-09-24 at 11.25.41 AM.png

iPhone model in use -- USA
Screen Shot 2019-09-24 at 11.23.15 AM.png

For me personally, I bought the 6 in 2014. Then the 8 in Feb of this year.
I would have kept using the 6 if the battery wasn't terrible & the performance wasn't so slow. But i was satisfied with how long the 6 lasted me.

I'm sure the iPhone X series and beyond is fantastic, but for my uses, the 8 is great.
I don't want to spend $1000 on a phone, I like the size of the 8 (being able to use it fluidly with one hand, can fit in pocket, not heavy) and I still value Touch ID etc.

But everyone has different tastes, which is why Apple has a ton of variety (color, size, screen, camera, build) during these yearly drops.

PO

Dude, IG/FB tells it all.
Everyone still has the 8+, or lower.
Maybe seen a few X’s, only seen one XI so far. All the baddies still have 7’s/8’s don’t let them press y’all!

i was able to upgrade from an 8plus to the 11 because we switched carriers from ATT to Verizon.

the 11 (64gb) was basically free (still had to pay taxes) because of a $500 trade-in promo and a $200 GC. not bad...

i should've paid the extra $50 for the 126gb. VZN is mailing me the phone, can i take it to a store and exchange it for a 128gb?

yes but don’t open the phone or you’ll pay the restock fee.keep in mind you’ll have to pay the diff in taxes

Back
Top Bottom