Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 278 61.5%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.2%

• Total voters
Ordered a AW5 44mm Milanese yesterday w/ expected delivery of the 1st/2nd week of Nov. Logged in to check status and surprisingly it's preparing to ship. Sure my daughter will be excited as she will get my AW4. I had copped the aluminum AW5 on release date, but returned it. I prefer the stainless steel.

Reactions: ARK
I traded in my iPhone XS for the 11 to Apple last week via mail and they still haven’t refunded me. Anyone know how long it usually takes?

I normally dual wield an iphone and a pixel. 11 Pro is so good, I might skip this generation of Pixel.

Look at this photo I took in a nearly pitch black room.
CEA397DD-F42B-4E00-B4CA-6EFB810954A0.jpeg

night mode on the camera is pure witchcraft.

I'm having all kinds of problems with snkrs since i got my new phone
I don't know whats going on
Constant errors
Can't use wifi to make purchases
App crashes when i try to purchase
So far it's gotten a little better

Ordered a AW5 44mm Milanese yesterday w/ expected delivery of the 1st/2nd week of Nov. Logged in to check status and surprisingly it's preparing to ship. Sure my daughter will be excited as she will get my AW4. I had copped the aluminum AW5 on release date, but returned it. I prefer the stainless steel.

SS the GOAT finish on the AW. So much more versatile with bands, IMO.

I initially ordered the titanium joint along with the SBSS (wanted something different), but ended up returning both. Ended up right back where I just left with a SS. :lol:

SS the GOAT finish on the AW. So much more versatile with bands, IMO.

I initially ordered the titanium joint along with the SBSS (wanted something different), but ended up returning both. Ended up right back where I just left with a SS. :lol:

Man I swear. I love it. My daughter is getting my SS AW4 and I pray to God she appreciates it the way I did. My SS AW5, very surprisingly, is being delivered today.

Went from a 6s to an 11 pro and I'm lovin' it.

Question- with iTunes now done, is there a way to add mp4s to the iPhone?

Went from a 6s to an 11 pro and I'm lovin' it.

Question- with iTunes now done, is there a way to add mp4s to the iPhone?

id recommend uploading the music to your google music account (free) and download the google music app.

that’s where I store music that is not on Spotify/Apple Music

^^ mp4 are videos (not m4a). Got a flight coming up and I usually catch up on my TV / movies when I'm at the airport / in the air

Does google maps work on the Apple Watch?

I need something that gives bike directions for the Apple Watch, Apple maps doesn’t.

Back
Top Bottom