Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 278 61.5%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.2%

• Total voters
Wife and I switched back to AT&T from Verizon, and went in looking to get new iPhones. Bought the iPhone 11 Pro, got home and was immediately pissed that Apple switched the cable again. I have the lightning cable with the 8 but annoyed they changed the other end to go in the wall charger.

Why change it?

After spending $1600 (phone, Apple Care, and wireless charging tablet) I was looking for something familiar opened the box and was disappointed. I put the phone back in the box and said I was taking the phone back, probably just annoyed at my wife for taking so long that I took it out on the phone.

I want something new but my 8 still looks pristine, I had a case on it since I bought it.

Last edited:
Wife and I switched back to AT&T from Verizon, and went in looking to get new iPhones. Bought the iPhone 11 Pro, got home and was immediately pissed that Apple switched the cable again. I have the lightning cable with the 8 but annoyed they changed the other end to go in the wall charger.

Why change it?

I mean you can still use your old lightning iPhone chargers if you want. The usbc is just more universal. You can plug that into new MacBooks or whatever. All your old cables will still work you just can’t plug those into the new power adapter

next year it’s rumored they will be swapping out the lightning port on the iPhone to a usbc though

I mean you can still use your old lightning iPhone chargers if you want. The usbc is just more universal. You can plug that into new MacBooks or whatever. All your old cables will still work you just can’t plug those into the new power adapter

next year it’s rumored they will be swapping out the lightning port on the iPhone to a usbc though
I probably will just take it back then if that is even a rumor, and just wait. Maybe switch out the case on my 8 and keep the wireless charging pad.

Yeah just move on to a uniform cable and stop trying to be special. Think about the consumer for once and not the company bottom line. You going to get paid.

Thats a big source of $$$ though... iPad Pro is USB-C so not sure why they wouldn't just go across the board with it.

Thats a big source of $$$ though... iPad Pro is USB-C so not sure why they wouldn't just go across the board with it.
Haven't bought a iPad in a minute so didn't know they changed the cable. But if you have other devices with one cable why have one with a different cable, make it uniform.

Loving my S5 Nike Watch that came in yesterday. I'm trying to maximize the battery life out of this thing so I pretty much turned off background app fresh on all unnecessary apps and turned off raise to wake to as well.

Any other recommendations on how to preserve the battery?

Loving my S5 Nike Watch that came in yesterday. I'm trying to maximize the battery life out of this thing so I pretty much turned off background app fresh on all unnecessary apps and turned off raise to wake to as well.

Any other recommendations on how to preserve the battery?

You don't need to preserve the battery.

I wear mine everyday and it's just not something you even have to think about day to day.

Anybody else having Bluetooth connectivity issues with your car after updating to iOS 13?

Ish is getting annoying. Connects, then immediately disconnects, then reconnects. I've read that some people's device won't connect at all to their car.

Anybody else having Bluetooth connectivity issues with your car after updating to iOS 13?

Ish is getting annoying. Connects, then immediately disconnects, then reconnects. I've read that some people's device won't connect at all to their car.

no issues here. Try deleting the profile from your car and re- pair

I definitely am in all 3 of my cars

Has ya'll pictures been coming out blurry when you send it to others? I've been reading that it could be a network problem and since I'm on AT&T I have "5Ge" all the time it's an issue.

Last edited:

Yeah, I’ve had some issues for sure. I got a phone call yesterday and the music stopped (like it should). When the call was done the music never started back up automatically. Had to go in and reconnect. Same type of thing happened today when I paused the music, and this is after deleting my phone profile and re-pairing. Pretty annoying.

Yo can anyone help me figure out why the hell all my photos and gifs that are received are resized and then they won’t download once I click to download them? What is causing this and how do I fix it so that it doesn’t do that?

Has ya'll pictures been coming out blurry when you send it to others? I've been reading that it could be a network problem and since I'm on AT&T I have "5Ge" all the time it's an issue.

i recently switched to Verizon and got the 11, i took pics and sent it to some friends and they said it was blurry.

They're on android though so i don't know what's going on. maybe it's the high efficiency format of the pics. I switched to most compatible format so we'll see how that goes....

Also make sure in Settings > Messages, “Low Quality Image Mode” is disabled. Although it probably is the default?

Back
Top Bottom