• Case

Votes: 278 61.5%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.2%

• Total voters
glad i waited

what about the colors though?! :nerd:
white only it sounds like.

I really like when they release products unattached to pointless keynotes. More of this Apple. Keynotes were good when Steve was around actually announcing great new products.

Render on MacRumors. May be up to 8 colors also a rumor.
05F30239-C7C1-4682-B411-08AA90B9962C.jpeg
Yeah but what is the battery life, because my current Apple ear buds are ****. Looking at possible alternatives because tired of them dying so quick on me.

I'm good on them. Got the Sony WX whatever's earlier this year and I'm still happy with them for Noise Cancellation

Wow I just bought the Powerbeats pro for gym

-____-

I’d rather have these for the noise cancellation. But I wonder if they’ll fall out easily

im glad I didn’t buy the Powerbeats pro. I was gonna get those for the gym too cause of sweat/water resistance but I did get the airpods 2 back in may.

these shouldn’t fall out easily cause they got the 3 tips to help fit.

Personally not a fan of in ear and the regular AirPods already stay in my ear no issues.

Almost 3 years old, will likely replace them next year

Yeah but what is the battery life, because my current Apple ear buds are ****. Looking at possible alternatives because tired of them dying so quick on me.

Until air pods got the awesome battery life, I'm not gonna spend hundreds of bucks on them.

Never had an issue with my airpods battery life. Recharge on a ipad charger and 15 min later theyre good to go again if needed.

Do you guys use them all day?
I keep them in the container and the container usually hovers around 80-90% charged.

Never had an issue with my airpods battery life. Recharge on a ipad charger and 15 min later theyre good to go again if needed.

Do you guys use them all day?

Yeah I use mine at work but put on one and when it does I just switch to the other. Each pod I'm getting about 2 hours of music. My right pod dies faster than the left.

So they really not gonna let me have gold AirPods...got gold phone gold watch and gotta have white AirPods smh #FirstWorldProblems

Last edited:
Has anyone had any luck in getting black AirPods? I see you can order some from Coloware, but they end up costing close to $400. Ain't trying to pay all that. Any cheaper alternatives?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom