• Case

Votes: 278 61.5%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.2%

• Total voters
D822AD1E-1DA5-490A-AB80-CECE7AE9C3C4.jpeg

Picked up a pair earlier today.
There were still a lot by my store.

I'll be using my PoweBeats Pros for the gym and the Airpod Pros for everything else just because they're a tad more convenient to bring around.

-Drew

2556051D-C3A0-4EB4-8D74-813BF0038C94.jpeg

returned my power beats pro. They hurt my ear after wearing em for too long and they weren’t loud. I could always hear my gym‘s music.

the noise cancellation for these are great. Feels like I’m in space lmao. Can’t wait to try em tomorrow when I lift

edit*
Lifting with em right now. The noise cancellation is amazing. Can’t even hear my gyms music with the noise cancellation + my music playing

Last edited:
have a series 4 watch here. anyone having a problem with it fully charging?

the circle is complete, but when i take it off the charger it says 98 or 99%. never 100%

RIP series 4.... smh

have a series 4 watch here. anyone having a problem with it fully charging?

the circle is complete, but when i take it off the charger it says 98 or 99%. never 100%

RIP series 4.... smh
Try doing a hard reset; for me it usually fixes any issues with battery life. Also make sure you’ve downloaded the latest update.

Normal AirPods gonna be lower in price now? ?
Wishful thinking but still need a pair .. or of some type of headphones. I’ve been slacking.

Thinking of trading my X in and getting the 11 pro max through Apple.

So when Apple ask you what condition your phone is in on their site, what do they consider major scratches? No cracks or dents anywhere on my phone, just the small scratches all around the silver bezel, would i still qualify for the full trade in value?

Thinking of trading my X in and getting the 11 pro max through Apple.

So when Apple ask you what condition your phone is in on their site, what do they consider major scratches? No cracks or dents anywhere on my phone, just the small scratches all around the silver bezel, would i still qualify for the full trade in value?
I think you’ll be fine

usually you get less if it’s actual damage

Just copped AP Pros off Costco.com but the local Walmart has them in stock. These ship in two weeks tho so I might go to Walmart and see if they price match them. Cop them now from them. Then return my brand new Costco pair to Walmart. That way I get them sooner and still maintain Costco’s return policy.

My question is: is there a unique serial code attached to each item that would prevent me from returning the Costco pair to Walmart?

Just copped AP Pros off Costco.com but the local Walmart has them in stock. These ship in two weeks tho so I might go to Walmart and see if they price match them. Cop them now from them. Then return my brand new Costco pair to Walmart. That way I get them sooner and still maintain Costco’s return policy.

My question is: is there a unique serial code attached to each item that would prevent me from returning the Costco pair to Walmart?

yup.. airpods have a serial number. it depends on if walmart puts it on the receipt (im pretty sure they do)

Damn.

So I guess my second question is can I return used headphones to Walmart? I have Gen 2s and main reason I copped off Costco is because I’ll have the ability to try them out and return if I don’t like them. Can I do the same at Walmart?

Damn.

So I guess my second question is can I return used headphones to Walmart? I have Gen 2s and main reason I copped off Costco is because I’ll have the ability to try them out and return if I don’t like them. Can I do the same at Walmart?

double check Walmart’s website on headphone returns. At most retailers it’s generally a no for headphones (they can’t be resold). Apple allows returns within 14 days

If you upgrade through IUP, can you leave your carrier and still keep your phone and number since you got it from Apple?

like if I upgrade and go the iPhone upgrade program route, will I be able to switch from AT&T to Verizon sometime down the line?
Kinda want a new phone but I’m getting tired of AT&T, but I don’t want to buy a phone outright just in case I want next years phone

These flopped hard huh?

ither that when it released, never seen or heard a single thing about it :lol:

Very much so. Apple gave up on promoting them. I got one, courtesy of my old gig, and I'll just say I'm glad I didn't have to pay for it. Otherwise it's decent.

If you upgrade through IUP, can you leave your carrier and still keep your phone and number since you got it from Apple?

like if I upgrade and go the iPhone upgrade program route, will I be able to switch from AT&T to Verizon sometime down the line?
Kinda want a new phone but I’m getting tired of AT&T, but I don’t want to buy a phone outright just in case I want next years phone
Yes, you can switch carriers.

Back
Top Bottom