Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
If you upgrade through IUP, can you leave your carrier and still keep your phone and number since you got it from Apple?

like if I upgrade and go the iPhone upgrade program route, will I be able to switch from AT&T to Verizon sometime down the line?
Kinda want a new phone but I’m getting tired of AT&T, but I don’t want to buy a phone outright just in case I want next years phone

You bounce from carrier to carrier with an unlocked phone.

Just ordered IPhone 11 Pro Max Space gray 256 GB last night off Apple.:smokin

Gonna dip from work early to go pick it up. Was perfectly fine with my X, but figured might as well trade it in while it has decent trade in value.
My girl is getting her iPhone 11 Max as today as well, but she’s going through AT&T

are there any apps out there that are free that filters out spam phone calls?

i'm with VZW btw.....

are there any apps out there that are free that filters out spam phone calls?

i'm with VZW btw.....

Literally in the settings

Attachments

• 56B09E33-9AA4-41E0-B60E-09E4355DC3E0.png
    56B09E33-9AA4-41E0-B60E-09E4355DC3E0.png
    531.9 KB · Views: 496
Any reason as to why Apples cases (leather and silicone) are on sale? So early on in the new phones life? Remember getting my X red leather case for $40 but that was later in the cycle. Silicone and leather can be had for $23 and $30 on Amazon. Never seen it that cheap so early

Any reason as to why Apples cases (leather and silicone) are on sale? So early on in the new phones life? Remember getting my X red leather case for $40 but that was later in the cycle. Silicone and leather can be had for $23 and $30 on Amazon. Never seen it that cheap so early
I wanna say this is pretty common

First 24 hours with Pro Max. My girl came from a XS Max so she’s used to the size, I’m still getting used to the overall size of the phone. Really miss the comfort of using one hand for everything back on my X.
Other than that, this phone is beast.
1E3FB01B-6788-4911-A198-CBFA9AEE3C48.jpeg

Nice case

Are you worried something new is coming? :lol:

but if you need a case, $30 great price for an OEM leather one

everytime i try to airdrop to my wife, i can't do it

she shows up, but there's another 'iphone' that shows up when i try to airdrop to her. i tried the other one and it airdropped to her phone with no problem.

what gives?!?!?!

everytime i try to airdrop to my wife, i can't do it

she shows up, but there's another 'iphone' that shows up when i try to airdrop to her. i tried the other one and it airdropped to her phone with no problem.

what gives?!?!?!

did she just get a new phone? might be her old phone still showing up

Just put my order in for my 10.2 iPad
Got the 128GB gold version
Ready to make some emoji people

Anticipating a new version of the SE in 2020. Make it happen Apple. Everyone doesn't want a iPad mini, i.e., iPhone 11 for a phone.

Back
Top Bottom