Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Didn’t see it posted anywhere so I figured everyone here is about the Apple Life, & so my question is...
Got my niece some Air Pods like 6 months ago, anyone know where to get legit cases for them? They’re like the little character ones, goofy ones. They posted every where, but looking for a legit place to purchase. She wants one or two for Christmas. Thanks in advance!

it uses 3 networks and is “smart” enough to switch on the fly. Per googlefi:

“ In the US, it gives you data service on three mobile networks (T-Mobile, Sprint and U.S. Cellular), which your phone willintelligently switch between — it also uses Wi-Fi to make calls and send texts whenever available.”
The switching works on iPhone now? Dam if so I may switch. I didn't because of that.

Hey can any american here please PM or message me Apple's summary regarding consumer law for apple products in the United States?.

i believe it should come under Apple > legal > Consumer Law

Basically some internal hardware in my iPhone is no longer charging my iPhone X past 4%. i'm coming up to two years and i believe i'm still within my right as a consumer to be given a product which does not confirm with the contract of sale.

Last edited:
Hey can any american here please PM or message me Apple's summary regarding consumer law for apple products in the United States?.

i believe it should come under Apple > legal > Consumer Law

Basically some internal hardware in my iPhone is no longer charging my iPhone X past 4%. i'm coming up to two years and i believe i'm still within my right as a consumer to be given a product which does not confirm with the contract of sale.
In the US you have 1 year warranty.

there are other countries that are 2 years but phones are generally a little more expensive due to that.

Fyi: for those that miss the Home button.

.............Turned off face id and also went into Settings/Accessibility/Touch to turn on Assistive Touch for the phantom home button. Not too noticeable when shoved into corner. Screw the screen gestures.
Old School.

RqWS.gif

Didn’t see it posted anywhere so I figured everyone here is about the Apple Life, & so my question is...
Got my niece some Air Pods like 6 months ago, anyone know where to get legit cases for them? They’re like the little character ones, goofy ones. They posted every where, but looking for a legit place to purchase. She wants one or two for Christmas. Thanks in advance!

Check Amazon. They sell all types of different airpod cases.

I’m still on a 6S don’t want to upgrade unless there’s a home button :lol:

I went from 6S to 11 Pro and didn't realize how much I miss the home button.

At work, I like to use my phone when it's laid flat on the table and I can unlock it with the touch ID.

With the 11 Pro, I have to pick up the phone for face id or type the pass code to unlock.

My 8 Plus has been stuck like this since last night and I can't reboot it. Same thing happened to my wifes X a couple weeks ago, only hers went back to normal in a few hours. Hopefully my phone fixes itself, I wasn't thinking of upgrading now, but I might be forced to. I'm using an iPhone 5 for now.
unnamed.jpg

My 8 Plus has been stuck like this since last night and I can't reboot it. Same thing happened to my wifes X a couple weeks ago, only hers went back to normal in a few hours. Hopefully my phone fixes itself, I wasn't thinking of upgrading now, but I might be forced to. I'm using an iPhone 5 for now.
unnamed.jpg

look up how to put your phone in DFU mode and restore. make sure you itunes is up to date first

thanks i'll look into this

might want to see if you can make an appointment at the genius bar for today in case that doesn’t work. it happened to me once and they fixed it in a minute or two

On iphone 11 does the bolt change on the battery icon when it hits 100? On an older ipad mini it changes to a plug to notify it's fully 100

Literally got use to it in one day, I was shocked. Thought it would take me at least a week. That being said, I rather have it then not have it.
Used to tell ppl this at work all the time who were worried about the home button when selling an iPhone to them. For most, you’ll get adjusted to Face ID and swiping so quick because of how intuitive it is.

I’m a huge fan of Face ID. Started to dislike Touch ID, especially when sweating, or if your thumb wasn’t fully dry.

Used to tell ppl this at work all the time who were worried about the home button when selling an iPhone to them. For most, you’ll get adjusted to Face ID and swiping so quick because of how intuitive it is.

I’m a huge fan of Face ID. Started to dislike Touch ID, especially when sweating, or if your thumb wasn’t fully dry.
yup, i just started using Face ID for some apps and surprised that it even recognizes your face when wearing a hat and/or eyeglasses

What email app is everyone using?

I’ve been using spark for quite a while now with no issues, but the last few days it hasn’t been notifying me of new emails. When I check settings, my notifications is on “no notifications” and says there’s a connectivity issue.

Apple mail has always given me issues with notifications as well, so I prefer to not use that either.

I’ve been using spark for quite a while now with no issues, but the last few days it hasn’t been notifying me of new emails. When I check settings, my notifications is on “no notifications” and says there’s a connectivity issue.

Apple mail has always given me issues with notifications as well, so I prefer to not use that either.
i use iOS email with outlook. but i use gmail. and since iOS email doesn't push emails for gmail, i have my gmail setup to forward to an outlook email so that it pushes to my iOS email, if that makes sense lol

i use iOS email with outlook. but i use gmail. and since iOS email doesn't push emails for gmail, i have my gmail setup to forward to an outlook email so that it pushes to my iOS email, if that makes sense lol
I use the gmail app for my gmail acct. I have an old yahoo acct that I still use, that’s the one I’m having issues with. I’m almost thinking it’s a yahoo issue, because I tried downloading a different app, and I’m not getting notifications through that app either.

I use the gmail app for my gmail acct. I have an old yahoo acct that I still use, that’s the one I’m having issues with. I’m almost thinking it’s a yahoo issue, because I tried downloading a different app, and I’m not getting notifications through that app either.
yeah I have the gmail app too but i prefer checking emails through the iphones built in email app.

as for the notifications for yahoo, could it be that you just need to adjust the apps notification in settings?

The Outlook app is my go-to email app.

I have a question NT fam.
My girl’s bro is into some shady ****, been arrested for holding and a couple other things, just not a good dude. Her rents pay his cell bill and I was looking at it today bc she asked me to look at it bc it said on his line, SO. Which I looked up and it means sim out. I looked at the last few months and it has been saying that for his device.
What would be the purpose for that? The phone cant work without the sim correct?
Im just trying to prevent him from doing anything. I took him off the account manager list, changed the pin and password.
Thanks bros.

I have a question NT fam.
My girl’s bro is into some shady ****, been arrested for holding and a couple other things, just not a good dude. Her rents pay his cell bill and I was looking at it today bc she asked me to look at it bc it said on his line, SO. Which I looked up and it means sim out. I looked at the last few months and it has been saying that for his device.
What would be the purpose for that? The phone cant work without the sim correct?
Im just trying to prevent him from doing anything. I took him off the account manager list, changed the pin and password.
Thanks bros.

Probably uses burner sims from prepaid companies so if there’s Feds watching they won’t be able to track it back to his line. I used to work wireless and had this dude that came in for new sims monthly and constantly changing numbers

Question for fellow XR owners. Portrait Mode doesn't work for us on inanimate objects or food. There's an app Halide that somehow has full-Portrait Mode capability, but it's $6. Any similar, free apps that work the same?

GMail app for personal & Outlook for work. I've never messed with the built-in Apple app.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom