Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
My mother got the new SE in black. Clean classic iPhone look that cost me practically nothing. I, on the other hand, have been thugging out a 8 for years and I think I’ll finally upgrade with the upcoming 12

i had the first 4 iphones and switched to android but after all these years i finally might switch back with the 12 pro since apple’s display game finally catching up to modern standards.

New jailbreak out for every device/iOS 13.5.

I was reading about this. Have you tried it? I haven't jailbroken in ages, so I am not sure what id use it for.

Main thing I used it for back in the day was push gmail for the mail app, and I think a way to hid apps lol. thats it.

I was reading about this. Have you tried it? I haven't jailbroken in ages, so I am not sure what id use it for.

Main thing I used it for back in the day was push gmail for the mail app, and I think a way to hid apps lol. thats it.
:nerd: anyone do this yet?!
Yeah I did it just to do it :lol:. I did the AltStore setup. I figured if it supports the latest iOS then why not. I have no idea what I'll use it for either. It's probably been 5+ years since I last jailbroke my phone. All the stuff I used to use it for are just native features now.

Yeah I did it just to do it :lol:. I did the AltStore setup. I figured if it supports the latest iOS then why not. I have no idea what I'll use it for either. It's probably been 5+ years since I last jailbroke my phone. All the stuff I used to use it for are just native features now.

whats the altstore setup

I hope your phone is backed up just in case

So far so good on my 11 pro. This is my first jailbreak since iOS 9 I believe. Mainly got it for Carbridge(CarPlay tweak). So far I have a couple of tweaks but nothing crazy

CEB246EF-B3C1-4F18-BC1E-96181BF88536.png

C082531C-275A-42B4-B7FC-CFDAA25B79CC.jpeg

I only use jailbreak for hotspot, spotilife and Kodi. I’m a cheapskate and these tweaks come in handy.

Also saw on reddit that a tweak is coming for custom Apple Watch faces which is great for us older series owners who want more variety.

Last edited:
Trading in my 6 for $200 credit on the SE. Already have an 11 as work phone so will use the SE and maybe replace it with the smaller 12.

I only use jailbreak for hotspot, spotilife and Kodi. I’m a cheapskate and these tweaks come in handy.

Also saw on reddit that a tweak is coming for custom Apple Watch faces which is great for us older series owners who want more variety.

Kodi :nerd:

how is it on the iphone?

not gonna lie looking at the capabilities of the samsung phones and what they can do to it had me thinking abt switching to the other side

Yeah kodi works as well on the phone as it does on any other platform, actually I’d say it performs the smoothest on the phone. Just add exodus redux repo for all shows and movies.

I actually run Kodi from my Xbox One most of the time. Still can’t believe they have a Kodi app in the marketplace, basically the only thing I use the Xbox for. It’s a hell of a lot easier than fooling with a slow firestick.

Last edited:
Kodi :nerd:

how is it on the iphone?

not gonna lie looking at the capabilities of the samsung phones and what they can do to it had me thinking abt switching to the other side
I just got the 256 iProMax and it's been sitting on my dresser unopened because, all I can think about is that GALAXYNOTE10Plus 5G

SO, I'm pretty sure I already f*ed this up.
Verizon Rep told me, "when you get your new Phone, just take out the old SIM and put it in the new phone, and turn it on."

That is what I did and it doesn't seem that was the right thing to do.
It's asking me to set this new phone up(logically), now I"m at a screen where it asks "how I want to tranfer data from to my new phone"

My last backup to the could or PC was in 2018, so If I use that one won't I lose all my old stuff?

Then I'm pissed because obviously after I Realize I've F'ed up I go online and ask "how to transfer old Iphone to new....." and it says........
How do I transfer everything from my old iPhone to my new iPhone 11?
  1. How to Use Quick Start. Turn on both your iPhones and place it next together. ...
  2. Transfer your iCloud Backup to your New iPhone 11. Turn on iPhone 11 and wait till a 'Hello' screen appear. ...
  3. Transfer your iTunes Backup to your New iPhone 11. Turn on iPhone 11 and wait till a 'Hello' screen appear.

I feel like just taking the SIM card out, putting it back in the OLD phone, then backing that phone up(not sure If i have enough CLOUD SPACE either to do that) and then starting this all over.

Rubbish man, should of just had my girl do this ****.
I'm too old for this bull ****.
Just gimme back my 8+:angry::angry::angry::rolleyes

That quick start is clutch.
Who needs NT when you have GOOGLE....

(wasn’t Samsung doing that quick start like 3years a go though)

Back
Top Bottom