Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
finally gave in and installed ios14 beta 2. so far so good. runs smooth, widgets are nice and the app library is legit!

Any problems with battery drain? I’ll probably install it soon as well. I added it to my IPad and haven’t ran into any major issues.

Best (free) weather app? I've been a Wunderground user for years but lately feel like it's really hit or miss.

Dark Sky I've read is great but don't think I need to spend $4.
I use Accuweather. It’s free and pretty good

Any problems with battery drain? I’ll probably install it soon as well. I added it to my IPad and haven’t ran into any major issues.

it’s been less than 24hrs but nothing noticeable so far

Best (free) weather app? I've been a Wunderground user for years but lately feel like it's really hit or miss.

Dark Sky I've read is great but don't think I need to spend $4.
I accidentally bought dark sky. It doesn’t seem worth it to me but I also don’t need the weather app to be super specific so

Last edited:
Love Dark Sky. Tells me within the minute when rain will start. Apple also bought Dark Sky recently so expect that functionality coming to iOS.

Love Dark Sky. Tells me within the minute when rain will start. Apple also bought Dark Sky recently so expect that functionality coming to iOS.
Agreed Dark Sky is worth it to me. But I also live in the PNW now. If they features do come to iOS that would be great. Still really like their app. Also I throw $4 away easily on other senseless things.

Apple iphone class settlement.
“Owners of iPhone 6, 6 Plus, 6s, 6s Plus, and/or SE devices that ran iOS 10.2.1 or later before Dec. 21, 2017, or in the case of iPhone 7 and 7 Plus devices, that ran iOS 11.2 or later before Dec. 21, 2017.”
*Have Serial Number to input form.
+-$25 (lunch money)/device.

https://smartphoneperformancesettlement.com/

https://topclassactions.com/lawsuit...e-iphone-performance-class-action-settlement/

💵:emoji_eyes:
Got email for that

sucks you need serial, don’t my most of my older phones but luckily I got two 6S collecting dust I can use

Probably a dumb decision,
but I upgraded from my iPhone 7 to the iPhone 11 yesterday
right before the iPhone 12 I know

but I got tired of my battery on the 7

Probably a dumb decision,
but I upgraded from my iPhone 7 to the iPhone 11 yesterday
right before the iPhone 12 I know

but I got tired of my battery on the 7
When I saw the 12 wasn’t a flip I went ahead and got the 11.
I couldn’t have made it to November though. Battery was buns...

Picked up my Iphone 11 Pro today.

Kind of starting to feel like I should have went with the Pro Max.

E6B0B166-7CC2-40D5-BDEF-C3F0A97CDCE3.jpeg
really wanted pro max but it’s outta my price range right now lol.

Back
Top Bottom