Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
I’ve had YouTube premium fora few years nowi just consume more content on YouTube then anywhere else so it makes sense for me

is this the best time to buy the macbook air with the $100 college discount + free airpod?

or is it worth waiting til black friday?

Do it! College deals have been the best in my opinion. I've usually taken advantage of it with my sis' school discount.

Damnit, YouTube :smh:

It would be dope to have widgets for Outlook and Slack, be able to see my work calendar/messages at a glance.

Started using Spark for my mail just for the widget capabilities. Ditched my alternative calendar app for the native one.. having everything integrated seamlessly just works better for me.

Editing the icons was cool at first, but once I realized the badge notifications no longer show up.. it was a no from me. I think the Shortcuts app is super useful though and pushes the possibilities of the phone even further. Having things automate commands for you is low key dope af haha

Setup a shortcut to launch Apple Music and start a playlist on shuffle. Then I programmed that automation to the back tap feature. Saves so much time :smokin

Setup another automation to open my brokerage app immediately after I silence my wakeup alarm (30 minutes before the stock market opens)

Still getting the hang of setting those shortcuts/automations up, but there are some pretty complex ones that can get the travel distance time from your calendar event (like work), get you directions, and play a podcast for you :lol:

Definitely not for the people who lack patience, but I can see this making my life a helluva lot easier

Cant stand that YouTube is under google. I cant help but use YouTube, but dam they be doing petty **** like this. Give us 4k and Pip on apple devices bruh...
I wish something would come up to challenge YouTube, they literally have us by the balls. I HATE the damn ads no matter how many times I hit the dislike button getting the same ads.
is this the best time to buy the macbook air with the $100 college discount + free airpod?

To lazy to look, but Black Friday sale papers are already up, usually this site posts them through out the year.

I wish something would come up to challenge YouTube, they literally have us by the balls. I HATE the damn ads no matter how many times I hit the dislike button getting the same ads.

To lazy to look, but Black Friday sale papers are already up, usually this site posts them through out the year.
Those are from 2019

True but I guess Apple and all these dam companies play the same game. Consumers always gotta deal with they bull****.

The college deals are definitely cool IMO.
One thing to note that I didn't see mentioned is right after it ends, sometimes you will see Apple release a new update for the items included. (New AirPods, MacBook spec updated, new MacBook model update etc)

So if buying something and then possibly a a few weeks to months later something new drops bothers you, then its best to pass.

PO

Didn’t know you can change the icon for any app to any photo you have saved.

This is hilarious:

6A926E6F-DF04-404C-B24B-EAFBF189E707.jpeg

Reminds me of the old jailbroken days for me. I had invested so much time for custom icons and stuff. It's about time that you can sort of do it. Took them long enough. There's still a lot of jailbroken tweaks that I want incorporated one day.

how much does the iPhone usually drop a year after it’s been out? I’m thinking about copping the 11 pro but i want to wait for that price drop.

I’m due for an upgrade but I’m currently on an 11 and uncertain if moving to the 12 makes sense (no interest in buying a “pro” model this year). Should I just hang on to my 11 or buy the 12? My monthly rate will essentially only be $10 more for the next 12 months if I get the 12. Do any of you think the leaked specs of the 12 are worth the upgrade?

I’m due for an upgrade but I’m currently on an 11 and uncertain if moving to the 12 makes sense (no interest in buying a “pro” model this year). Should I just hang on to my 11 or buy the 12? My monthly rate will essentially only be $10 more for the next 12 months if I get the 12. Do any of you think the leaked specs of the 12 are worth the upgrade?
id say wait til its unveiled

most times, I find it pointless to upgrade if you have the previous phone

only reason I wanna change is due to the change in design otherwise its probably pointless for me

id say wait til its unveiled

most times, I find it pointless to upgrade if you have the previous phone

only reason I wanna change is due to the change in design otherwise its probably pointless for me

Yeah having an OLED screen seems cool but if the camera is the same and battery life is reportedly worse (smaller battery and OLED screen vs LCD on the 11), it probably doesn’t make much sense.

the only problem with this is that it’ll first open the short cut app then the actual app which is annoying for me lol

that and... who stares at their home screen admiring icons though. even the widgets are a stretch as i spend less than a second on the home screen.

1. unlock phone
2. launch app you wanna use
3. lock phone and go about your day

i don't get this customization stuff. seems silly.

Back
Top Bottom