Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Bert. Bert. alluded to it but did they release the 11 and 11 Pro a month apart as well or is that purely due to COVID?
I meant more so that everything got moved back, I think it everything would have been unveiled in September and we'd be getting new phones already

covid and shut downs especially production in china likely put a hold on everything

idk **** but makes most sense

Yeah I read that 13in Pros with Apple's chip could be coming by the end of the year. 16in with Apple's chip in 2021. Not sure if covid changes any of that though.

Last rumor I read on that was the 12” line would be resurrected with the chip first.

Ya during normal times it would've been announced by now and probably be ready for pre-order tomorrow. I'm sure they're going to have limited available just like the series x and PS5 are.

At least the PS5 pre order lasted longer than the XBOX pre-orders. The XBOX pre-orders was a total **** show and I'm still pissed I missed out because their store went down.

Can someone walk me through the process of buying a watch but using my phone plan as payment? Don’t want to wait 3 weeks for a watch. Thanks.

CF5D587A-5900-42EE-AA99-2286017CC577.jpeg

That's like saying I don't care for smartphones or I don't care for WIFI right before the technology was wide spread. :lol:

Aint nobody gonna complain about faster network speeds.

How many people are going to pay extra for 5G when we have Wifi? Especially for a phone.

How many people are going to pay extra for 5G when we have Wifi? Especially for a phone.

WiFi isn't prevalent everywhere. People are going to drop $ on tech and utilities, that's just a given.

Are there even any indicators that 5G is going to contribute to significant cost increases for consumers?

Back
Top Bottom