Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Dumb question. Why are people lining up in front of the Apple store now? New phones can be purchased in store?
I have no idea unless the plan to camp for 8 days. Preorder starts tomorrow but the phones won't be available until the 23rd.

Got my iPhone X back in early 2019 with TMobile. Still in great condition since I’ve been rocking a case and screen protector and usually clean it every couple weeks

But I come in here out of the blue and y’all got me wanting to upgrade to the 12... that TMobile deal is looking good.

but with that “up to” $415 off with a trade in, sounds a lot like they’ll be giving me <$200 for my phone

Fam just took a screenshot and it lagged

I think its a sign.

best thing about the 11 to 12 is the 2gb jump in ram

that 12 gunna be good for 2-3 generations with 6gb of ram

Im upgrading for the camera mostly but my 11 Pro Max has been the buggiest phone ive ever had. Not terrible, but never had issues with iphones like I have with this. A lot of turning off/on that I have to do that usually fixes things but its annoying and happens often. Also bugs out on me, screen freezes for 5-10 seconds etc. All relatively minor issues but even more reason to upgrade.

Got my iPhone X back in early 2019 with TMobile. Still in great condition since I’ve been rocking a case and screen protector and usually clean it every couple weeks

But I come in here out of the blue and y’all got me wanting to upgrade to the 12... that TMobile deal is looking good.

but with that “up to” $415 off with a trade in, sounds a lot like they’ll be giving me <$200 for my phone
Yea gotta see what that up to talking bout. 415 for my X and I’m trading.

The T-Mobile Promo is out:

Get up to 50% off when you trade in an eligible device. Plus, select customers who have been with T-Mobile for 5+ years can get an extra $200 off via rebate.

Or get up to $850 off when you add a line and trade in an eligible device.

Eligible devices for trade-in (in good condition):

Get up to $500 off with trade-in OR up to $850 off with add a line and trade-in:

• Apple: iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max (iPhone 11 Pro 512 GB and iPhone 11 Pro Max 512 GB excluded)
Get up to $415 off with trade-in OR up to $680 off with add a line and trade-in:

• Apple: iPhone 11, iPhone XR, iPhone X, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus
Get up to $300 off with trade-in OR up to $530 off with add a line and trade-in:

• Apple: iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone SE 2nd gen
Get up to $215 off with trade-in OR up to $380 off with add a line and trade-in:

• Apple: iPhone 6S, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone SE
Get up to $50 off with trade-in OR up to $230 off with add a line and trade-in:

• Apple: iPhone 5s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 4s, iPhone 4, iPhone 3 GS, iPhone 3G, iPhone 1st gen

Hope this applies to the Pro Max coming out in November. I have an XS Max to trade in plus they said I was eligible for that extra $200 rebate.
I talked with someone last night and it did. I also have a XS max.

$500+$200 off a Pro or Pro Max? Count me in

Dumb question. Why are people lining up in front of the Apple store now? New phones can be purchased in store?
COVID. Limited amount of people in the store. If you don't have an appointment for GR, you can't come in. Mask Only. Some stores are the only open in the area. Store near me is the only open store for like 90+ miles.

Apple employees can't use their discount on the new phone. :smh:

I was planning to get mine via the employee discount and save $200.

Going from 11 pro to 12 pro smh.... in Verizon upgrade program so whatever.

just upgrading for a better camera and going to grab blue

Back
Top Bottom