• Team nekkid

Votes: 85 25.0%
  • Case

Votes: 212 62.4%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 43 12.6%

• Total voters
Joined Jul 21, 2016
iPhone 12 just popped up on my UPS app, coming straight from China.

Went with a black 12 cuz I wanted that iPhone 5 look. Hoping it's a nice matte black and no shine to it

Last edited:
Joined Feb 7, 2017
Same iPhone 4 was my favorite model. Getting the 12 pro graphite 256gb. With the zagg screen protector, the MagSafe clear case, the power brick, and MagSafe charger. Damn they’re making money off accessories. Y’all think AppleCare + is still worth it?

Joined May 15, 2003
Same iPhone 4 was my favorite model. Getting the 12 pro graphite 256gb. With the zagg screen protector, the MagSafe clear case, the power brick, and MagSafe charger. Damn they’re making money off accessories. Y’all think AppleCare + is still worth it?
For me it is. I'm fairly active and I've cracked a couple of screens.

Plus now they cover theft and loss.

Joined Aug 23, 2004
For me it is. I'm fairly active and I've cracked a couple of screens.

Plus now they cover theft and loss.
AppleCare now give 2 incidents a year. Not 2 incidents for 2 years anymore. And with Applecare monthly, you can keep the plan for longer than 2 years. Incidents don't roll over tho.

Joined Oct 24, 2010
AppleCare now give 2 incidents a year. Not 2 incidents for 2 years anymore. And with Applecare monthly, you can keep the plan for longer than 2 years. Incidents don't roll over tho.
Proof? When did this change

edit. Just saw it, with the 2 accidents a year it is now 1000% worth the investment. I always get it but now I feel like more people will jump on it with basically 4 accident replacements/repairs

Joined Jan 10, 2016
Hmm nice. I need to drop the insurance through at&t per line then. AppleCare the move instead?

Joined Aug 23, 2004
Hmm nice. I need to drop the insurance through at&t per line then. AppleCare the move instead?
You have 60 days to sign up for after purchase. Any time after that up to a year, you have to come in store for a GB appointment to buy it. There might be some wiggle room on that but I haven't been in store since March.

Joined Aug 23, 2004
Proof? When did this change

edit. Just saw it, with the 2 accidents a year it is now 1000% worth the investment. I always get it but now I feel like more people will jump on it with basically 4 accident replacements/repairs
Yeah my bad. I see the edit but I'll post it anyway

AC+.png

Joined Aug 26, 2009
this website is pretty cool and useful, if you want to compare the colors from a model and between different models (e.g. gold 11 pro and gold 12 pro)

Much appreciated! This gives me a good idea.

Joined Jan 10, 2010
WHAT BRAND CASES DO YALL LIKE??

I JUST DISCOVERED THIS COMPANY “MOUS”... THEY HAVE SOME DOPE CASES FOR THE 12 PRO MAX. I ALSO GET MY 1 TRADITIONAL OTTER BOX DEFENDER FOR WHEN I TRAVEL. I ALSO LIKE SPIGEN CASES. I NORMALLY ROLL WITH 3-4 DIFFERENT CASES(DEPENDING ON THE OCCASION)

THINK IM GOING TO COP 1 OF THE MOUS CASES BEFORE I EVEN GET THE PHONE IN HAND.

kdawg

Staff member
Joined Jun 25, 2003
I’m annoyed this week because nearly 2 years ago I paid like $40 for a fancy screen protector and it’s been absolutely perfect - until someone left a pile of junk on my desk and it fell over and cracked it - right before I’m looking to upgrade and I thought that would be a helpful selling point.

Did its job though and the screen is perfect underneath. I bought a cheap pack of screen protectors but it’s just not the same - I can see the edge and it feels different.

Joined Jan 10, 2010
I’m annoyed this week because nearly 2 years ago I paid like $40 for a fancy screen protector and it’s been absolutely perfect - until someone left a pile of junk on my desk and it fell over and cracked it - right before I’m looking to upgrade and I thought that would be a helpful selling point.

Did its job though and the screen is perfect underneath. I bought a cheap pack of screen protectors but it’s just not the same - I can see the edge and it feels different.
I QUIT BUYING THE EXPENSIVE SCREEN PROTECTORS LONG AGO. THEY CRACK JUST AS EASY AS THE CHEAP ONES. IVE HAD MY PHONE IN MY POCKET, BUMP UP AGAINST SOMETHING, TAKE MY PHONE OUT... BOOM CRACKED SCREEN PROTECTOR.... SO I STICK TO BUYING THE CHEAP ONES SINCE THEY ALL CRACK SO EASY.

ARK

Supporter
Joined Dec 27, 2012
It never made sense to me to put a screen protector that’s weaker in protection than the original screen underneath.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now