Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
They have that with AT&T, but the catch is to get the $800 you have to have the phone for 30 months. They break it up per month.

It's not good for anyone with a newer phone or who upgrades every year.

Even if you upgrade after two, you only got $640 for your phone.

Can you pay it off before the 30 months?

EDIT: yeah you have to have the phone 30 months.

Last edited:
i usually pre order so i dunno the answer to this if someone can help...

what are my odds in getting one tomorrow in store without a pre order?

do any stores have non pre orders available on release days i havent gone that route in so long i dunno how it is now

i skipped the pre order because this update to me is eh but im probably gonna try to get the 12 pro and sell my 11 pro so i dont lose the value.

Can you pay it off before the 30 months?

Yeah, but you aren't getting those payments. You would only get payments up until the time you pay it off.

It really is only a good deal for those with older phones like an 8 who keep phones for 3 to 5 years. Your phone only needs to be worth $95, so you benefit. And AT&T gets you as a customer for almost three years.

Welp, doesn't look like my wife's iPhone 12 through ATT isn't arriving by tomorrow. Still says "Preparing to ship"
Looks like it will arrive tomorrow. Man...now I want a new phone lol.

Last edited:

do any stores have non pre orders available on release days i havent gone that route in so long i dunno how it is now

i skipped the pre order because this update to me is eh but im probably gonna try to get the 12 pro and sell my 11 pro so i dont lose the value.
Usually do have non pre order phones for people but with COVID, I have no idea how its going to work. Launch last year wasn't bad tho.

I don't think anyone knows this accurately.

First they've had shortages the past few years for stores on released day and then you have Covid where it's hard getting in stores already. You have to line up and make appointments.

I think you probably can go in store, but how long do you want to wait and will they allow it is all a guess IMO

I'm guessing stores will have but in limited amounts and they may not have every colour/model in stock thats dropping tomorrow. But I'm not sure what the release process for that would even be. The lines are already longer than ever at my local Apple stores during Covid.

A few weeks back I had to go buy a new power adapter for my MBA and it was hell. Pre-covid I'd be in and out purchased and on my way in 5 mins, that recent visit it took 30 mins to lineup and check out a stupid adapter. I want to go in myself and hold, check out the new iPhones but the headache isn't worth it.

Last edited:
Welp, doesn't look like my wife's iPhone 12 through ATT isn't arriving by tomorrow. Still says "Preparing to ship"
Looks like it will arrive tomorrow. Man...now I want a new phone lol.

Same thing happened to my sister. They told her mid November when she ordered and now she's getting it tomorrow.

Shipping:
My wife ordered our phones on release day first. A couple of hours later she ordered for the rest of the family. Come to find out yesterday my in-laws are getting their phones tomorrow and ours are 'preparing to ship'. I'm petty and heated because of it.

:lol: going to have to go pick up my phone at Apple tomorrow. Forgot to change my address with att so they didn’t allow to ship at my current address

played myself smh too old to be dealing with release day lines

Currently using a XS Max, but thinking about going with the 12 Pro. I really liked the size of the X when I had it.

:lol: going to have to go pick up my phone at Apple tomorrow. Forgot to change my address with att so they didn’t allow to ship at my current address

played myself smh too old to be dealing with release day lines

I'll pray for you. :lol:

Bought a clear case that arrived yesterday to hold me down until the third party MagSafe accessories start to pop up. Hopefully they use stronger magnets because what apple showcased was piss poor.

I hope max pros are in stock next month

gonna wait to cop in store and trade phone in on the spot

not tryna gamble and see if my phone passes via mail

Are the new cables that come with the phone different from the previous? Will I need new cables for my car and portable charger?

Are the new cables that come with the phone different from the previous? Will I need new cables for my car and portable charger?
The 12 still uses a lighting port. The included cable is lighting to usb-c. If you have old lighting accessories, you won’t need to change them to plug in the 12.

I don't like the look of the clear case. I picked up the silicone apple case this time around. I've always used the apple cases but lately I've been using the carbon fiber phone rebel case that has the exposed sides

waiting on my 12 pro today. upgrading from the X

Went a lot better than I thought. Probably cause of Covid..

In and out in less than 15 mins

Edit.

just got home. I was perfectly fine with my Xr 128gb but needed the extra storage. Sick of having my apps go to sleep smh::lol:

I preferred the blue on the mini and 12 but storage only went up to 256gb so I went with the 12 pro in pacific blue.

hope it at least 3-4 years

Attachments

• E084DE51-CF43-4891-AD39-CABC4216521B.jpeg
    E084DE51-CF43-4891-AD39-CABC4216521B.jpeg
    182.8 KB · Views: 200
  • 9CC17E24-71FC-4F2A-891D-F069E9F55295.jpeg
    9CC17E24-71FC-4F2A-891D-F069E9F55295.jpeg
    285.5 KB · Views: 351
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom