Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Only main reason i love the AW is to check how many miles i do per day and apple pay. Love using apple pay with it. No taking fone out or no using cards.

How is LTE 4x faster than 5G..

we getting exposed to 5G radiation for this? Smh :lol:

BBEB4551-FE31-48E3-9EDC-F8F97A755303.png

8C943587-2A75-40F4-9DE5-503A81477B92.png

I’m happy I was here for the time shoes had no hype, the rise in 2006-2010 and some of the hot zone of 2011-14. Nowadays, I’m in all white vans and am most interested in Nike running shoes. None of the retro or hype shoes do anything for me
No doubt. I literally throw on my Sambas or some AF1s. It was fun, but it aint the lust like it was before. Been actually selling off everything because of that.

NT> still though. Nothing like it anywhere on the interwebz

No doubt. I literally throw on my Sambas or some AF1s. It was fun, but it aint the lust like it was before. Been actually selling off everything because of that.

NT> still though. Nothing like it anywhere on the interwebz
Sold my 60-70 ish pairs and put down for a house haha. Above all, once I realized shoes WILL fall apart and deteriorate I knew I was wasting my time. Constant re re re re retros makes collecting worthless as well. Luckily, I made huge profit selling off the collection. Would never get into that mess again though. I’ll by cool shoes for the kids and live through them haha

Sold my 60-70 ish pairs and put down for a house haha. Above all, once I realized shoes WILL fall apart and deteriorate I knew I was wasting my time. Constant re re re re retros makes collecting worthless as well. Luckily, I made huge profit selling off the collection. Would never get into that mess again though. I’ll by cool shoes for the kids and live through them haha
Yea I did the same sold a huge chunk and bought a house. Still have a big chunk to get rid of but man is it a hassle. Never again.

Anyone know if they have the mini in display anywhere? I need to check it out. My X is still riding, but I think it may be time to upgrade if there are all these trade deals going.

Yea I did the same sold a huge chunk and bought a house. Still have a big chunk to get rid of but man is it a hassle. Never again.

Anyone know if they have the mini in display anywhere? I need to check it out. My X is still riding, but I think it may be time to upgrade if there are all these trade deals going.
All timing too. Had a ton of Jordans that were going for 300 a pop easy bought at 130-180 retail. Doesn’t work that way anymore. And yes, huge hassle then and it’d be much worse now

Last edited:

Good move...I sold my whole collection off in 2005-2009 and did the same thing...Was 100+ pairs...Never looked back...

Now I keep around 10 or 15 pairs that I know I’ll wear...That’s my cap though so if I get past that I start moving things again...

Last edited:
Only main reason i love the AW is to check how many miles i do per day and apple pay. Love using apple pay with it. No taking fone out or no using cards.

People are always amazed when you pay with your watch. “Oh wow I didn’t know you can pay with the watch too!” How can you not tell with how it prompts you to set it up?

I sold my S4 watch a few weeks ago. Loved that thing when I used to go to the office, but since the quarantine started I just stopped using it.

On the bright side, they maintain their resale value pretty well

Is iMessage/FaceTime not working for anyone else? :nerd:

EDIT:

Started working again after a restart.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom