Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Jailbroke the 5s while keeping the iPhone6 "stock" lol.   Basically pop the sim in the 5s when I want to use it for tethering and movie box  
pimp.gif

People that jb their phones, was it worth it? Does it make your phone crash and all glitchy?
To me it was worth it for the single fact that I could restore push for the stock email app. Really sucks without it.
mean.gif
So they took push email off huh?

I normally check my email hourly so I loads emails that have set but I went yesterday for several hours without checking it and boom, when I did, I had 11 emails in my inbox from the last several hours.

No push? For real?

So they took push email off huh?

I normally check my email hourly so I loads emails that have set but I went yesterday for several hours without checking it and boom, when I did, I had 11 emails in my inbox from the last several hours.

No push? For real?

Unfortunately it is just for Gmail I think. Gmail has to be the most widely used email client, so yea it sucks. I JB 8.4 to get push back and I probably wont update my phone further until the next JB is released.

Unfortunately it is just for Gmail I think. Gmail has to be the most widely used email client, so yea it sucks. I JB 8.4 to get push back and I probably wont update my phone further until the next JB is released.
Well its a gmail account so that makes sense now.

Must have had a pissing match with Google or something, I mean why would they take it off other than a money issue.

I went ahead and downloaded the gmal app so fortunately it notifies me immediately when an email is in my inbox. 

Life saver.

Thanks man.

with the iOS update 8.4 am i the only one who doest know to put their music of shuffle? it literally makes me pick the artist then the song. Its annoying when your at the gym! thanks for the help
i tried looking and it says you can't shuffle songs. i hope it's not true. irritating when i workout.

Tap artist > choose songs > pick a song > click the now playing info on the bottom > select shuffle.

Well its a gmail account so that makes sense now.
Must have had a pissing match with Google or something, I mean why would they take it off other than a money issue.

I went ahead and downloaded the gmal app so fortunately it notifies me immediately when an email is in my inbox. 
Life saver.

Thanks man.

No prob. I actually think google stopped supporting push for iOS. No sure. Either way it's annoying haha. But yea getting the Gmail app also fixes things.

They may have stopped supporting push so that more people would have a need for their app.

it worked in getting me to download the app, so that just might be it. :lol:

i remember getting the notification that the native mail app stopped supporting push. i was :smh: since i have a yahoo account i like to check occasionally. having them all in one app is just more convenient.

I've been getting stuck at preparing environment on the new JB for Mac. Any tips to progress this process ?

Just jailbroke my 5S with taig on 8.4. I just have one question. When your phone crashes/goes into safe mode, what causes it? Is it the sources installed or the tweaks?

Just jailbroke my 5S with taig on 8.4. I just have one question. When your phone crashes/goes into safe mode, what causes it? Is it the sources installed or the tweaks?
Normally tweak. Just uninstall the more recent tweak.

Last edited:
Does anyone know how much it cost to replace a cracked screen for the 6plus at the apple store? Should I go to a regular repair shop? I don't mind paying a little extra to know I'm getting OEM parts.

Cost my wife $146 (i think that included tax) to replace the screen..

I suggest you make an appointment and have something to do while they're replacing it. Should take about an hour.

Had the 6+ since launch and sold it this weekend to get the 6. Man I misse being able to use the phone with one hand! :smokin. Don't get me wrong the plus is [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] but the size was starting to get annoying.

Had to go back to Plus. The battery life on the 6 was not cutting it for me. Sold the unlocked 6 64 gig for 620 and was able to find a brand new 6 plus 64 gig on CL for 500.00! Ain't eem mad at the extra change left over. :smokin

My screen was dirty so I cleaned it with a damp paper towel. Guess I should've wrung out more water from the paper towel because I think some water got under the screen and now there's 2 bright light spots near the top of my screen. Oh well.

What do you all think of TMobile's jump on Demand Program? I have no need to upgrade 3 times per year, but it seems cool. I don't mind the leasing aspect because it saves me the hassle from selling it. $15 per month for an iPhone. That is like half what ATT charges (NEXT fee + access charge). Am I missing something?

Anybody here still have a 5S? Thinking of upgrading from my 4S, but have heard about a new release coming soon?

I'm not a fan of the 6/6+ though.

Anybody here still have a 5S? Thinking of upgrading from my 4S, but have heard about a new release coming soon?

I have one. Had it for about a year now. It acts up a lot these days. Freezes a lot. Restarts on its own sometimes too.

Get the 6 or the 6s when it comes out.

I have one. Had it for about a year now. It acts up a lot these days. Freezes a lot. Restarts on its own sometimes too.
same...mines going on almost 2 years now, same issues, freezes, restarts on its own..ive just learned to deal till something new drops hopefully soon

Anyone have futures dirty sprite 2 cover as a wallpaper?
Preferably in format for the 6 plus and with out the lettering on the side.

So I just upgraded my OS and iTunes on my phone and computer and now i can't sync my phone. It just idles and doesn't progress past the second stage of backing up. I read up that this might have to do with some toggle switch on the music and iCloud settings but I don't even have that toggle on my phone. Any help in getting this fixed? It's frustrating to not be able to update your phone with new music and what not.

That drove me crazy for about a week. I solved it by going to settings>music and then turning icloud music library off.

The first few times I did it it just pinged back on - I think it was because my ipad still had it on so I did both of them at the same time and then it stuck.

I then had to go to itunes on my pc to make it sync properly again - it seems to to have over-written what was being synced and only had downloaded music on my phone.

My screen was dirty so I cleaned it with a damp paper towel. Guess I should've wrung out more water from the paper towel because I think some water got under the screen and now there's 2 bright light spots near the top of my screen. Oh well.
Use an alcohol prep pad next time. 

Back
Top Bottom