Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 278 61.5%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.2%

• Total voters
My max still feels new. I will wait for the keynote, but this release may be the first one I skip since the 5s released.

256gb was the right choice, I only wish I would’ve copped the gold instead of the black/grey one :smh:

I know they run off the same engine, Apple doesn't allow other browser engines. The placebo is appreciated though

Also the synced history with my laptop :pimp:

I wish we could set default browsers. Would use Chrome cause I also prefer it on my MacBook but end up using safari on both to sync websites.

I’m addicted to the new iPad Pro. It really replaced my laptop for the last 2 weeks. Really looking forward to iPadOS

What do you like about it / use it for?

I use mine for the ProCreate drawing app, but other than it just sits on my coffee table mostly

Almost anything from work to recreation. The split screen for multiple apps is great. Battery last longer than my 2016 MacBook, easier to lug around. I use procreate a few times a week at most nowadays

Almost anything from work to recreation. The split screen for multiple apps is great. Battery last longer than my 2016 MacBook, easier to lug around. I use procreate a few times a week at most nowadays

I’m using mine right now to type this. Basically use it for web surfing and Procreate.

What other apps do you use? What do you use split screen for / to do?

I cracked my iphone 7 screen last night by dropping it on the ground. Well just gonna buy the new iphone in September.

I’m using mine right now to type this. Basically use it for web surfing and Procreate.

What other apps do you use? What do you use split screen for / to do?

My work has a proprietary app so I’ll have that and either email, calendar, tasks, or pdf open. I work for an Estate Planner and bossman is all about streamlining technology with hyper efficiency

Thinking about trying an iPhone for the first time. How do you guys feel about the things you're hearing about for the iPhone 11?

Thinking about trying an iPhone for the first time. How do you guys feel about the things you're hearing about for the iPhone 11?

I have never used an Android phone...so i'm stuck with the ecosystem of Apple...my iPhone X is 2 years old pretty much... I will be getting whatever 11 Max 512gb they have coming out... I would wait if I was you though... Wait and check out the reviews and all that for the new phone before pulling the trigger...IMO

My X is still great and I haven’t read anything exciting about the 11. Plus the camera looks horrendous.
I will buy next years iPhone, when the design will probably change for the first time since 3 years.

I have never used an Android phone...so i'm stuck with the ecosystem of Apple...my iPhone X is 2 years old pretty much... I will be getting whatever 11 Max 512gb they have coming out... I would wait if I was you though... Wait and check out the reviews and all that for the new phone before pulling the trigger...IMO
My X is still great and I haven’t read anything exciting about the 11. Plus the camera looks horrendous.
I will buy next years iPhone, when the design will probably change for the first time since 3 years.
Yeah I read they were releasing phones next year which I thought was confusing. I read they were going to remove the notch on those devices. My current phone is messed up bad so I just may try the iPhone 11 max or whatever and use TMobile jump program to upgrade if I wanna upgrade to next year's phone

I was gonna wait out for the 2020 iPhone, but now i'm hearing that touch id is returning in 2021.
If that's the case, then I will get the 11 this year and then the 2021 iPhone in 2 years.

so what happens if you get a apple credit card, then you decide to jump to android?

is the card useless pretty much then?

Just got the invite and instant approval for the Apple Card
3% back on purchases from Apple :nthat::pimp:
2% back when using Apple Pay
1% back on everything else

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom