Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 278 61.5%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.2%

• Total voters
I was gonna wait out for the 2020 iPhone, but now i'm hearing that touch id is returning in 2021.
If that's the case, then I will get the 11 this year and then the 2021 iPhone in 2 years.

I find it wild that most of the rumors out now are for the 2020 and 2021 iPhones. I guess even Apple isn't interested in the 2019 version.

This post called me a broke boy with poor credit

picard.png

Got the invite too but wondering if they’ll have any incentives to apply when the new iPhone drops. Probably not, I would imagine.

No invite, wtf man I was probably one of the first few who entered their email to be notified about it as soon as they updated the Apple store app

Where did you get the invite? If it's to the email attached to your Apple ID then I'm never gonna get it :lol:.

They just dropped the newest AirPods tho not too long ago

Where’s the rumors of a new pair

rumor is new ones, the ones everyone thought was dropping before, by the end of the year

As a credit it’s meh but I’ll just use it to when I buy stuff from the Apple store and for Apple Pay transitions.

Apple card just came in the mail a few minutes ago. Been using it for a week now via Apple Pay.

Anyone got an Apple Watch with cellular? Thinking about getting it for running, biking, hiking, etc so I can leave my phone at home.

How do you guys like it?

Back
Top Bottom