Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 278 61.5%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.2%

• Total voters

As a credit it’s meh but I’ll just use it to when I buy stuff from the Apple store and for Apple Pay transitions.

From the looks of it, seems like the card is more like the chase sapphire card where it’s metal but flexible. Looks nice but I wish it had the heft of the Amex Plat.

The Amex Platinum card is another level as far as metal/weight. Love the feel of the Amex plat

It's not out yet officially so unless you were enrolled in the beta or got the email for it, you won't see it in your wallet yet.
Ahhh that would make sense. I saw a headline on business insider and it just said go here here and there to apply.

Thought I was bugging. Thanks for the clarification

They just want people to cop them new expensive *** MacBooks. :lol:

With that said, can't wait till this rolls out officially :nerd:

I got the email. I'm not going to apply. Amex, Discover and Visa are currently holding me down. I swap the Amex/Discover every 3 months and use the Visa to pay for subscriptions too keep the account active.

I got the invite but I didn't know you gotta have an iPhone to have it. Getting the 11 next month but damn :smh:

394C4729-DE8C-4D9E-8977-C89FE5DC8958.png

Attachments

• F16A0DDF-08A9-4A46-9B7E-BA955538C953.png
    F16A0DDF-08A9-4A46-9B7E-BA955538C953.png
    633.7 KB · Views: 1
Still haven't received my invite and I added my apple id email day 1...

got the email saying to add my email again the other day but still nothing...

790872B2-3EC0-42AD-AAA3-0A49DFA717AE.png

Just got the Apple Card for Apple Purchases. Nothing else. :lol:

-Drew

Does the Apple Card offer promotional financing like the older Barclay Apple Store Card that' getting killed off?

18 months deferred interest on that was sweet for large Apple purchases.

Does the Apple Card offer promotional financing like the older Barclay Apple Store Card that' getting killed off?

Nope

But I literally use apple pay for what seems like 75% of purchases already so it makes sense for me

I think if you have the Barclays Apple Rewards Card now you’ll still get your rewards for use at Apple. Not sure about the deferred interest stuff in the future, but they are currently running that promotion up until Sept. 25. Guess we’ll see.

I’ve used that promo so many times over the years and it’s honestly the only reason I even keep that card. Outside of that it’s essentially useless. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom