Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 278 61.5%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.2%

• Total voters
Interested but imma stick with my Powerbeats pro. Got them when they were ‘on sale’ at $200 so I’m skraight

I'm waiting to see if Black Friday brings any good deals on these. I know Target has them on sale for $200 right now, but I ain't ready to commit tot that plunge just yet.

Reactions: Ube
Everyone was ****ting on the V2 saying it wasn’t enough changes.

Apple literally changes the whole design and implements new features. I mean what else do y’all want? They’re just headphones at the end of the day and not much else you can do

They could have kept the same V2 design and just changed colors and y’all would have praised it

Apple literally changes the whole design and implements new features. I mean what else do y’all want? They’re just headphones at the end of the day and not much else you can do

They could have kept the same V2 design and just changed colors and y’all would have praised it
its Apple so people will ***** more about things that normally wouldn’t matter.

ppl just need to go outside and live life, stop getting caught up in things that are meaningless like losing it cause there’s no black AirPods lol

We waiting for them to make an ear implant
So that we can hear calls
in the best possible quality
DUHHHHH!!!!
Until then we will never be satisfied
And even then
The implant better come in black

Are others still having trouble with emails since iOS 13? When my email updates it says there are unread messages and the Iain shows the correct number - but they only appear if I toggle the unread messages on and off.

My L ear was always a terrible fit with Air Pods and even the regular headphones. If I’m running on the treadmill they’ll fall off and most recently I commute w/ a electric skateboard and it fell out after hitting a hole(and got ran over by a car :smh:). Rolling with the power beats pro now.

returning my power beats pro and getting the air pods pro.

the power beats hurts my ears after wearing em for like 30 min. Also i need that noise cancellation feature on the air pods

edit*

does anyone know if I can still return them if I already opened them and used them? I have all the original packaging/accessories.

Last edited:
returning my power beats pro and getting the air pods pro.

the power beats hurts my ears after wearing em for like 30 min. Also i need that noise cancellation feature on the air pods

edit*

does anyone know if I can still return them if I already opened them and used them? I have all the original packaging/accessories.

Not sure on accessories but as long it’s under 14 day’s you should be good but you would have to pay a restocking fee

Are others still having trouble with emails since iOS 13? When my email updates it says there are unread messages and the Iain shows the correct number - but they only appear if I toggle the unread messages on and off.

ya i was having this issue with gmail app .. switched to the stock app and still the same problem.

i gave up

can someone please point me in the best direction for selling an iphone? (256 GB iphone X if that matters)

i'm hoping they gave you a fresh pair of silicone tips to try it out lol

i'll check out apple @ square one. i hate in ear but still wanna see for myself.
Ya, fresh outta the sealed box.

didn’t know you were in GTA

It was Markville to be specific, so I’m sure SQ1 has them, called ahead just incase tho

Downloaded 13.2 update this morning. It finally fixed the bluetooth/car issue I was having.

My apps are still being killed in the background on 13.2. I'll be watching a YouTube video, go answer a few texts, come back and find that YouTube has relaunched.

Back
Top Bottom