Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
There will be plenty of 12s to go around. Of course there may be the usual Apple manufactured scarcity, but if you’re on it right away your wait will likely be minimal. Every year I freak out and every year I have no problems getting one for the wife and I. :lol:

This isn't necessarily true, because there's a difference in getting one the day of release and getting it a few days or weeks after. That's happen several times. Especially depending on size and color.

This isn't necessarily true, because there's a difference in getting one the day of release and getting it a few days or weeks after. That's happen several times. Especially depending on size and color.

Yeah, a few days/weeks is a minimal wait in my book, but YMMV. Especially when you have a perfectly working iPhone already, like most of us do.

JUST SAW THIS ON INSTAGRAM... NOT SURE HOW LEGIT IT IS.

C25C8284-3DD7-4161-ABC4-1DDA3D6A155D.jpeg

Anybody else have that crackling sound on their air pods? I recently noticed it when I decided to use them to jog. The problem is on the left ear piece, and it always only happens while on transparency.

I have an 11 Pro Max, only way ill upgrade is if the wide angle camera lens is vastly better than it is now. It loses alot of detail when its wide angle.

Carrying a tablet in your pocket. I think I’ll shoot for the one below it. I still have a XS. Almost paid off with the provider

Carrying a tablet in your pocket. I think I’ll shoot for the one below it. I still have a XS. Almost paid off with the provider

The reason why I returned my Max Pro is because I wasn't trying to be out in the field looking like a walking lick in the wrong town. :lol:

I actually took it with me to Japan in November, that was cool. But I knew that thang had to go back to the Apple store before I spent time in Colombia in January and February. :rofl:

The reason why I returned my Max Pro is because I wasn't trying to be out in the field looking like a walking lick in the wrong town. :lol:

I actually took it with me to Japan in November, that was cool. But I knew that thang had to go back to the Apple store before I spent time in Colombia in January and February. :rofl:
I think I’m going to go to the store before upgrading. The XS is perfect size for me.

Anybody else have that crackling sound on their air pods? I recently noticed it when I decided to use them to jog. The problem is on the left ear piece, and it always only happens while on transparency.

I actually had the same problem the past few days. I don’t think it’s doing it anymore though. Is yours?

max pro aint even that big once you get used to it but if they're increase the sizes across the board, just gonna go with the regular pro.

wonder what trade in for the 11 pro max gonna be? $750?

Yeah, after going to an XS from a 6 Plus. I was happy with the move.

Don't think I'd go with a Pro max, if the pro has the same features/specs.

Looks like the 120hz ProMotion displays have been put on the shelf for the iphone 12 Pros this year, Apple couldn’t get it right in time. It’s a bummer for sure. It was the biggest upgrade I was looking towards with the new release. Not sure what the hell I’m gonna do with a LiDAR sensor? Get a better look of how furniture looks in my place?!

Looks like the 120hz ProMotion displays have been put on the shelf for the iphone 12 Pros this year, Apple couldn’t get it right in time. It’s a bummer for sure. It was the biggest upgrade I was looking towards with the new release. Not sure what the hell I’m gonna do with a LiDAR sensor? Get a better look of how furniture looks in my place?!

Where'd you see this recently? It's gone back and forth, I holding out hope it pulls through, seems silly if they would miss the boat on this feature.

Back
Top Bottom