Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 278 61.5%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.2%

• Total voters
Think there will be any bundle deals with the ipad air for black friday? Gonna most likely trade in our ipad mini.

im torn between the apple watch 6 and the se

im young so i dont necessarily need the ekg and blood monitors, but for 100 bucks more it would be nice. also i am not a fan of the always on display

and i can get the se now vs waiting till november for the 6

what do yall think?

Can you put the icons at the bottom and have blank space towards the top a la Android? I saw somebody due it via shortcuts, but I cant find the video...

im torn between the apple watch 6 and the se

im young so i dont necessarily need the ekg and blood monitors, but for 100 bucks more it would be nice. also i am not a fan of the always on display

and i can get the se now vs waiting till november for the 6

what do yall think?

I’m going with the SE. I don’t need the extra features.

Im still rocking the first gen Apple Watch. It’s slow as hell but I only use it for notifications. I would like to use Siri or respond to texts with it using voice but it rarely works

^ Damn, I thought I was the only one that never upgraded his watch. I'm on the first gen (0 series) still. I just use it for time and text notifications. Will probably upgrade this year when I get the 12.

^ Damn, I thought I was the only one that never upgraded his watch. I'm on the first gen (0 series) still. I just use it for time and text notifications. Will probably upgrade this year when I get the 12.

nope you aint the only one i still have my series 0 as well but its not wearable anymore since the screen randomly pops off when wearing it and i never got it fixed i may get the 6 with the 12 this year as well.

I wish more apps had widgets, Specifically Nest. I love Apple, and Im bought into their ecosystem. But I cant lie I havent been impressed in awhile.

Pops grabbed the Series 6 so I'm copping his Series 5 off him for the Apple trade in value :pimp: :lol:.

I’m going with the SE. I don’t need the extra features.

Im still rocking the first gen Apple Watch. It’s slow as hell but I only use it for notifications. I would like to use Siri or respond to texts with it using voice but it rarely works
Same. I went from a 0 to nothing and the SE seems like a simple and decent watch to grab

Same. I went from a 0 to nothing and the SE seems like a simple and decent watch to grab

yeah the SE is nice but i dont mind paying almost 100 extra for the 6 for the few extra features. it just sucks athat delivery dates are in november smh
grabbing the 6 series, lets see if I can actually put it to use and wear it

what is ur primary purpose fo rit?

one thiing i dont understand is that the watch tracks ur sleep, so if i wear it when sleeping. when do i charge it :lol:
So.... Is IOS14 safe to download? For a 11 and XS.

still run into a couple bugs on my xs, its annoying but too late

Back
Top Bottom