Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 278 61.5%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.2%

• Total voters
Wife and I are both upgrading from the X to the 128 Pro. Her battery is completely shot and mine is out of warranty so I figured I might as well get a new one since it wouldn't be that much of a change to our bill.
I worked for AT&T on the business and can remember when I use to get so pumped about new phones coming out. My wife was a manager on the retail side and can also remember having to buy donuts for people waiting in line and buying food for the store because the employees were so busy. iPhone launches were a big deal but now as I have gotten older I could really care less. Does it make calls, send texts and get email.

in this case it's great, that apple releases the pro max a bit later.
I will check the colors out and decide afterwards

Pre-ordered the graphite 12 pro. Finally upgrading from my 6S+ after 5 years.

How does the SIM activation work? I ordered directly from Apple but put in my T-Mobile info. Phone just gonna come delivered with the SIM/my phone number already in it?

That pacific blue color is tight but was literally the only reason I considered the pro over regular. Couple that with the fact that I'm going to shove this phone into a silicone case and I'm good. My 8 is still running iOS 12.4, damn i'm washed.

My tattoo artist still using his iPhone 8 for his Instagram and art portfolio :lol:

He had just under 10k followers when he first did my chest piece few years back, he’s going to hit 100k soon and when I was in his shop recently and he was working on my sleeve I asked aye bruh why we taking photos on your old *** iPhone you don’t ever want to use a DLSR or hire someone to shoot your work for you? He’s like “nah, this iPhone Portrait works fine” :rofl:

I mean if works for you it’s works for you I guess lol

DSLR would look better for sure but youre taking pictures of tattoos, close up. For one, no one is gonna care about the quality of the photo, youre gonna care about the quality of the tattoo. :lol: Iphone camera is more than capable of taking good pics of closeup tattoos, sleeves, all of that. I have 2 sleeves and a giant back piece and all the pics my artist shot were with iphone.

Does the apple store and retailers have the dummy phones in stock???

Would like to check it out asap so I can make my decision

DSLR would look better for sure but youre taking pictures of tattoos, close up. For one, no one is gonna care about the quality of the photo, youre gonna care about the quality of the tattoo. :lol: Iphone camera is more than capable of taking good pics of closeup tattoos, sleeves, all of that. I have 2 sleeves and a giant back piece and all the pics my artist shot were with iphone.
My dude is the same. DSLR’s are only used by people who take wedding photos lol (not serious). Anything normal is fine with a comparable phone. It’s just all about the natural lighting

Got the 12 pro in blue .... hopefully the bootleg MagSafe cases drop soon . Not dropping $50 on a clear case from apple

Reactions: ace
Pre-ordered the graphite 12 pro. Finally upgrading from my 6S+ after 5 years.

How does the SIM activation work? I ordered directly from Apple but put in my T-Mobile info. Phone just gonna come delivered with the SIM/my phone number already in it?
Yep, if you ordered the TMo option, just activate your phone and your number will be good to go.

Looks like T-Mobile is running their promo through apple. $150 on top of whatever your Apple trade in is. So for my X 250+150. I might just do that. I hate dealing with carriers. Apple is always seamless and painless. But it looks like the $150 you get from T-Mo is a prepaid card :rolleyes

Looks like T-Mobile is running their promo through apple. $150 on top of whatever your Apple trade in is. So for my X 250+150. I might just do that. I hate dealing with carriers. Apple is always seamless and painless. But it looks like the $150 you get from T-Mo is a prepaid card :rolleyes

At least its better than going through t-mobile and getting bill credits. At least in my eyes.

Preorder the pacific blue 12 pro 512gb just because of the storage option. My Xr works for what I need it for except the 128 gb storage option is no bueno.

Tbh, I would have picked up the 12 or the 12 mini had they had a 512gb option. One of these days I need to stop being lazy and delete pics off my phone smh :lol:

y’all have any recs on apps to help delete duplicate photos? I’m over here taking multiple photos all the time pretending to be a photographer but never go back and delete the bad ones smh

Ordered my wife the gold 12 pro. I’m waiting on the Max. Torn between the blue and the graphite color. I have the green pro now, but I’m not sure if I want to go that route again 😂

At least its better than going through t-mobile and getting bill credits. At least in my eyes.
No doubt definitely the better route. I wonder if the deal will still be around when the Mini goes up for pre-order. I need the smallest phone possible.

Wild that the 6.1” 12 Pro is essentially the same size as the 5.8” 11 Pro. I was contemplating the 12 Pro if it had the same bulk as the 11/XR, but if it’s gonna feel more like a 5.8” phone I gotta stick with the Max joint.

I still don’t understand who was asking for a phone bigger than the 11 Pro Max. At some point you just gotta carry an iPad around and call it a day. 😂

i mean if its the same dimensions but bigger screen WHY NOT
440 in credit for my 8+. Sweet.

damn from where??!?!??!

No doubt definitely the better route. I wonder if the deal will still be around when the Mini goes up for pre-order. I need the smallest phone possible.

I think it will be around but only for preorders. So the deal will come back around when the 12 mini/12 pro max comes out. But that is just my opinion. It wouldn't make much sense to me to just allow it for the 12 and 12pro.

I think it will be around but only for preorders. So the deal will come back around when the 12 mini/12 pro max comes out. But that is just my opinion. It wouldn't make much sense to me to just allow it for the 12 and 12pro.
Yea that is true. EIther way im in no rush. My X is 256gb and in perfect condition. But it does feel laggy every now and again.

Back
Top Bottom