Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 278 61.5%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.2%

• Total voters
Pre-ordered a 128gb iPhone 12 in black for my wife. Didn't realize she has an iPhone 7 lolol.

I want to see them in person, but man I live in the lineup capital of Canada. The lines are already **** trying to get into Apple, I can't even imagine them next week :smh:

Gonna hold off on a case and wait for the bootleg but same versions to pop up on amazon.

ALWAYS the way to go. :lol:

Anyone else's order get processed and then an hour later get emailed saying they had a problem with the payment? I've tried like 5 different cards and each one fails to go through. The CS rep said to wait it out a couple days due to the system being backed up and that the system will re-attempt to charge the card and to check back after a few days, smh.

B0DDC060-2D1F-4AA2-AA7C-1F08936F2B27.png

hmm that would be me. I need to peep this.

Edit: BRUH that link is a wall of text. But yea it seems like its legit. You get the 200 in the form of some rebate. On top of the trade in deal, which comes in bill credits (I HATE THIS).

Last edited:
Been rocking the 8 Plus for 3 years. Before that I had the Note 5, 4, and HTC one.
I think im tired of bigger phones and might opt for the 12 mini since the screen size is close to the one I have now.
Surprised some are reporting batteries being shot on newer devices ... I wonder if its because of all the features that need resources.

1 THING I DO HATE ABOUT THIS “CARBON EMISSIONS” CRAP... WE’RE NOT INCLUDING A CHARGER OR HEADPHONES.... IM COOL WITH NO HEADPHONES(AIRPODS).... BUT NO CHARGER??? SO BASICALLY APPLE IS ASSUMING PEOPLE HAVE THE NEW USB-C POWER BLOCKS.... INTERESTING WHEN I HAVE A XS MAX.

APPLE SURE DOES KNOW HOW TO RIP US OFF. $20 FOR THE USB ADAPTER(POSSIBLY NEEDED) AND $20 FOR THE DAMN 20W POWER BLOCK:smh:

^ I hate it too. It's always been their gimmick to sell extra accessories, but sadly, it's been successful.

So, I purchased an unlocked iphone 12 pro, I am on ATT, all I have to do is take out the sim in my old phone and put it in the new one correct?

Back
Top Bottom