• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 278 61.5%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.2%

• Total voters
123ag0xtnlt51.jpg

iPhone 12 just popped up on my UPS app, coming straight from China.

Went with a black 12 cuz I wanted that iPhone 5 look. Hoping it's a nice matte black and no shine to it

Last edited:
Same iPhone 4 was my favorite model. Getting the 12 pro graphite 256gb. With the zagg screen protector, the MagSafe clear case, the power brick, and MagSafe charger. Damn they’re making money off accessories. Y’all think AppleCare + is still worth it?

Same iPhone 4 was my favorite model. Getting the 12 pro graphite 256gb. With the zagg screen protector, the MagSafe clear case, the power brick, and MagSafe charger. Damn they’re making money off accessories. Y’all think AppleCare + is still worth it?

For me it is. I'm fairly active and I've cracked a couple of screens.

Plus now they cover theft and loss.

For me it is. I'm fairly active and I've cracked a couple of screens.

Plus now they cover theft and loss.

AppleCare now give 2 incidents a year. Not 2 incidents for 2 years anymore. And with Applecare monthly, you can keep the plan for longer than 2 years. Incidents don't roll over tho.

AppleCare now give 2 incidents a year. Not 2 incidents for 2 years anymore. And with Applecare monthly, you can keep the plan for longer than 2 years. Incidents don't roll over tho.
Proof? When did this change

edit. Just saw it, with the 2 accidents a year it is now 1000% worth the investment. I always get it but now I feel like more people will jump on it with basically 4 accident replacements/repairs

Hmm nice. I need to drop the insurance through at&t per line then. AppleCare the move instead?

Hmm nice. I need to drop the insurance through at&t per line then. AppleCare the move instead?
You have 60 days to sign up for after purchase. Any time after that up to a year, you have to come in store for a GB appointment to buy it. There might be some wiggle room on that but I haven't been in store since March.

Proof? When did this change

edit. Just saw it, with the 2 accidents a year it is now 1000% worth the investment. I always get it but now I feel like more people will jump on it with basically 4 accident replacements/repairs

Yeah my bad. I see the edit but I'll post it anyway

AC+.png

this website is pretty cool and useful, if you want to compare the colors from a model and between different models (e.g. gold 11 pro and gold 12 pro)

Much appreciated! This gives me a good idea.

WHAT BRAND CASES DO YALL LIKE??

I JUST DISCOVERED THIS COMPANY “MOUS”... THEY HAVE SOME DOPE CASES FOR THE 12 PRO MAX. I ALSO GET MY 1 TRADITIONAL OTTER BOX DEFENDER FOR WHEN I TRAVEL. I ALSO LIKE SPIGEN CASES. I NORMALLY ROLL WITH 3-4 DIFFERENT CASES(DEPENDING ON THE OCCASION)

THINK IM GOING TO COP 1 OF THE MOUS CASES BEFORE I EVEN GET THE PHONE IN HAND.

Back
Top Bottom