Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 278 61.5%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.2%

• Total voters
I’m annoyed this week because nearly 2 years ago I paid like $40 for a fancy screen protector and it’s been absolutely perfect - until someone left a pile of junk on my desk and it fell over and cracked it - right before I’m looking to upgrade and I thought that would be a helpful selling point.

Did its job though and the screen is perfect underneath. I bought a cheap pack of screen protectors but it’s just not the same - I can see the edge and it feels different.

I’m annoyed this week because nearly 2 years ago I paid like $40 for a fancy screen protector and it’s been absolutely perfect - until someone left a pile of junk on my desk and it fell over and cracked it - right before I’m looking to upgrade and I thought that would be a helpful selling point.

Did its job though and the screen is perfect underneath. I bought a cheap pack of screen protectors but it’s just not the same - I can see the edge and it feels different.

I QUIT BUYING THE EXPENSIVE SCREEN PROTECTORS LONG AGO. THEY CRACK JUST AS EASY AS THE CHEAP ONES. IVE HAD MY PHONE IN MY POCKET, BUMP UP AGAINST SOMETHING, TAKE MY PHONE OUT... BOOM CRACKED SCREEN PROTECTOR.... SO I STICK TO BUYING THE CHEAP ONES SINCE THEY ALL CRACK SO EASY.

It never made sense to me to put a screen protector that’s weaker in protection than the original screen underneath.

I’m skeptic on actual fall damage with a screen protector, but as far as protection from scratches, they work 100%.

Spiegen is the way to go. I do like the apple leather case as well but hate the opening at the bottom. Other than that it looks good.

Had my screen cracked earlier this year, because of the opening on the leather case

The new leather cases for the 12 doesn't have an opening.

I use Spigen, a two pack cost like $12 from Amazon.

It never made sense to me to put a screen protector that’s weaker in protection than the original screen underneath.

There's been several instances where my Spigen was cracked from a fall, but my phone was fine.

Originally it showed a delivery date from Nov 3-10

And now it's showing this

Is their still hope that I'll receive my phone this Friday ?

Attachments

• AAEE54C5-6F34-48A0-90B7-63352B918F33.jpeg
    AAEE54C5-6F34-48A0-90B7-63352B918F33.jpeg
    119.8 KB · Views: 360
I was on the fence with silver, but the vid up above might have made my decision. I'll get tired of blue and the gold has the same mustard looking color from last year. I wish it was white on the back with that gold around it.

Spigen already have their 12 Pro Max cases up on Amazon. I'll definitely cop a clear one after I pre-order on the 6th.

I suggest you order before then. I ordered mine last week right after the announcement and got it on Friday. I didn't want a chance of them being on backorder and it being a delay.

Originally it showed a delivery date from Nov 3-10

And now it's showing this

Is their still hope that I'll receive my phone this Friday ?
Did you not preorder directly from apple? I've never not gotten my phone on RD when preordering.

I suggest you order before then. I ordered mine last week right after the announcement and got it on Friday. I didn't want a chance of them being on backorder and it being a delay.

JUST TOOK YOUR ADVICE, JUST ORDERED 2 SPIGEN JOINTS.

Somebody asked if the mag safe charger was the same as the watch and looks like it’s not . Double the size

so we already know this magsafe is how they are going to justify removing the charge port.

my question is does anyone know if the magsafe will be able to transfer data? I still back my iphone up to my cpu and no wondering if now it will be a wifi backup smh

Back
Top Bottom