Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
^ once the TMO/Sprint merger goes through, coverage is really gonna explode. Can’t wait to see how they fill out their 5G network.

I’ve come close to leaving TMO several times but I always stay. At least in my area, they’re the best bang for your buck with wireless. Great coverage, fast data, no deprioritization, excellent customer service and decent pricing. :pimp:

What y'all think I should do? I can finish paying the installment plan with att for $200 then ill own the phone. Not sure how much they'll credit me if I trade it in with them. Its the silver X 256gb. How much can I get for it?

What y'all think I should do? I can finish paying the installment plan with att for $200 then ill own the phone. Not sure how much they'll credit me if I trade it in with them. Its the silver X 256gb. How much can I get for it?

Finish paying it and sell it instead of trading it in.

Should be able to sell it for 500-550 depending on condition

i think they’re going for about $500 on swappa

2930BF07-CC36-4898-B49D-FFF8248607AB.jpeg

Cases have arrived, your boy is ready for next week

Idk about at&t but version gave me $360. I had one payment left so I just paid it off for the trade in. Depending on how much you get it might not be worth it.

i think they’re going for about $500 on swappa
closer to $600 but he would have to sell it now

longer you wait, the less but $500 by next week I bet.

would not trade it in to a carrier and Apple doesn't care about memory so its $400 across the board, id try and sell it first then if needed then trade it in

I’ve been looking into getting a wireless charger ahead of my 11 Pro arriving.

So the 11pro comes with an 18W usb-c to lightening charger set up, right. Apple finally stopped being cheap bastards by giving us the useless 5W baby brick.

The best iPhone compatible wireless charger I found was this Anker Power Wave 15: Anker Wireless Charger with USB-C, 15W Metal Fast Wireless Charging Pad, Qi-Certified, 7.5W Fast Charge iPhone XS/XS Max/XR/X/8/8 Plus, 10W for Galaxy S9/S9+/S8/Note 9, PowerWave 15 Pad(No AC Adapter) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07GYR8SGQ/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_PNvFDb2EQTVXM

Problem is it only provides a 7.5W Fast charge on iPhones.

Considering that Apple canceled their wireless charging solution (AirPower) months ago, it seems like I’m just better off sticking to 18W wired charging that comes with the phone...

Or am I missing something?

Any insight on this would be greatly appreciated!

I bought a little wireless charging thing and rarely use it. Prefer just using a cable personally. I mean your charging pad is connected to a cable anyway so it's not like it's reducing clutter. And you can at least move the phone around on a cable.

I'd buy one again in the future when the technology becomes better and more seamless.

Do anyone of you guys have the base model iMac? Planning to get it for my parents. They just need a computer for email, internet, etc.

Curious if the base model is good enough or if I should go 1 level up.

Thanks.

Anyone know how best buy in store trade in works? I pre ordered the 11 Pro Max to pick on the 20th. Will they transfer my data on the spot?

for anyone using procreate that also uses a pc:

whats the easiest way to add audio to animated gifs in procreate?
can you save animated files as any other file format other than gif?
any pc software out there for opening animated files in procreate where i can add audio?

I was in the same boat pretty much , owed 154 on the same phone.

I paid it off , got a quote to trade in via buybackboss ($500). Going to throw it on swappa and see if I can sell it for more Wednesday . If it doesn’t sell by the weekend , I’m going to just send it in to buyback.

Back
Top Bottom