Votes: 278 61.5%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.2%

• Total voters
Pretty stoked we get these for$13 at work

• EB350566-EEBF-4E19-895B-9D94FDCB027D.jpeg

Where you work at

Hey fellas I know this isn’t a apple related question well actually kind of is

But what laser printer would you recommend? I’m tired of inkjets, the cartridges are so expensive, I’ve spent literally 80 bucks in the past 4 months on black and color ink for my 4 year old crappy canon printer

I was looking at Walmart at saw a hp laser jet wireless
https://www.walmart.com/ip/HP-LaserJet-Pro-M15w-Printer/178072208

Y’all think this is good? Seeing some YouTube vids and general response is that it’s pretty good

Just for normal printing and stuff

I never do contracts

I always like buying out the phone at once- it’s a wallet killer but I have a thing against contracts

Contracts? It's an interest free loan. Paying full price out of pocket is just plain silly. Let that 1k work for you. If you don't think you can make any money with 1.1k to play with given 24 months. Then yes just pay in full.

I copped a 64 gig iphone 11 and my only concern really is i have had my 64gig iphone 6 since it released and i have 8 gigs free. But do photos and videos at the higher resolutions take up more space? Or are they some how worked out in ios13 to not take up a ton of space.

With streaming music and google photos or other cloud solutions i know i can find away around it if needed.

I copped a 64 gig iphone 11 and my only concern really is i have had my 64gig iphone 6 since it released and i have 8 gigs free. But do photos and videos at the higher resolutions take up more space? Or are they some how worked out in ios13 to not take up a ton of space.

With streaming music and google photos or other cloud solutions i know i can find away around it if needed.

I think they take up more space.

Are you using iCloud? There is a way to send the high res photos to the cloud to maximize the storage on your phone.

Are you using iCloud? There is a way to send the high res photos to the cloud to maximize the storage on your phone.
No but i use google photos. I know there are limitations like they can only be certain resolutions to be backed up there or something but that doesn't bother me so i back up all my photos now to google photos and as my phone fills up i just delete the larger ones off.

Base storage on iPhone coupled with 50GB of iCloud for 99 cents a month has worked perfectly for me

Yep. I’m at 30 GB left on my 64 GB Max I’ve used for a year. Couple that w/ a 200 GB family iCloud plan and the whole fam is good w/ base storage.

Personally I’ll never understand needing everything on your phone. Back in the day? Absolutely. But now I can stream everything on demand so for me it makes no sense.

Apple selling 64GB on the smallest 11 Pro is to get more people to pay for iCloud storage.

They know offering 128GB on the lowest tier would make most people say “yeah I don’t need iCloud”.

New wallet case just came in from Burkley Case and I got a bit intimidated about switching back to the +size model after firing from the 6+ to the iPhone X for two years but I’ll stick with it. And after what my phones been through from being dropped to being shut on by a car hood it’s still flawless. The case has taken a beating though but I’ll swear by it. I don’t think I can go back to having a normal wallet.
D5B0106A-DD1E-417A-9008-B8BCF24379EE.jpeg
74B33638-F18A-4395-8453-C029A60FF799.jpeg
FD42D034-4D98-465C-BBFC-50643698B8F3.jpeg
58EF387E-DC47-497E-9C6F-4849DC98DF0C.jpeg
697D7B12-6E6B-4BC1-977B-218D37F779D6.jpeg

Would you say how many pages can a toner do?

I’m tired of refilling ink cartridges lol

Thanks to everyone for the replies

Idk if you can still do it now but my dad used to bring old cartridges to staples and get some $ back. He used to buy and sell printers on eBay plus he works at a college so he had a bunch

I have 6 gb left from my 64. When I got the XS max, after having 16gb forever, I went crazy and downloaded a bunch of stuff I don’t need. Like I have 175 apps but I could probably delete 140 :lol:

Back
Top Bottom