• Team nekkid

Votes: 90 25.3%
  • Case

Votes: 220 61.8%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 46 12.9%

• Total voters
Joined Dec 26, 2003
What's the best place price wise to look for a new or refurbished XR/XS? (ATT) I went back through a few pages and found Swappa.

Yall suggest there and/or have any other recs?

Joined Jan 4, 2014
What's the best place price wise to look for a new or refurbished XR/XS? (ATT) I went back through a few pages and found Swappa.

Yall suggest there and/or have any other recs?
What color you looking for? I have a black/grey 128gb unlocked XR that I can let go. To answer your question though swappa is prob your best bet. Can try eBay too.

Joined Jul 13, 2005
Is there a inventory tracker available? Graphite 128gb/256gb pro isnt available in the nearest 10 stores smh

Joined Aug 5, 2017
how do you guys charge your phones (the ones with good battery performance)

for my 11 pro i went the route of charging it frequently, not letting it get too low or too high. it’s also on a wireless charger all night as i’m sleeping...and after one year with the 11 pro my battery health is 86% which i think is horrible which not to mention dies pretty fast during the day. i went to apple and they won’t replace it unless it’s under 70 something

i picked up the 12 pro and don’t want to go through that again.

those of you who have great battery health, what’s your routine ?
u putting wayyy too much thought into it

i charge mines randomly throughout the day. if i know i have a busy morning or the charge is below 40% at night ill throw it in the charger over night

I have an XS maxxx and battery health is at 92%

Joined Nov 24, 2009
Yeah, you just gotta accept your battery will degrade over the years and with heavy use.

Just get the battery replaced or use the battery health as an excuse to get a new phone which a lot of people do.

DYNAMICS

formerly diplomat tdot
Joined Jun 26, 2002
Yeah, you just gotta accept your battery will degrade over the years and with heavy use.
This.

Though I do think there's some things you can do to save your battery being unnecessarily drained every day. I was in the YouTube matrix last night watching a bunch of videos on the new iPhone and iOS14. I just happened to come across videos on this subject. When I get my 12 I'll definitely be doing some of these things.

Reactions: ARK
Joined Jan 4, 2012
I got the 12 pro in blue... 256
Phone looks like nice... but it’s lost that wow factor for me.
Coming from the X the camera is good but I’m not really hyped about anything

Joined Sep 30, 2006
which is why Im sticking to my X, thanks for keeping it real

That galaxy fold tho, wow, might be leaving if they drop that price significantly

Joined Aug 5, 2017
Yeah the updates have been marginal

im surprised the camera is just “good” compared to the x

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now