• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
I got the 12 pro in blue... 256
Phone looks like nice... but it’s lost that wow factor for me.
Coming from the X the camera is good but I’m not really hyped about anything

which is why Im sticking to my X, thanks for keeping it real

That galaxy fold tho, wow, might be leaving if they drop that price significantly

Yeah the updates have been marginal

im surprised the camera is just “good” compared to the x

Last time I was “wowed” was when I got a jet black 7. Now, especially since I started using a case, it’s all the same thing except for a new iOS updates. Been skipping models and everything

That being said, gonna get a 12 pro max :lol: coming from an xs max

Got the XS max. Still on the fence of upgrading. Camera would be the main thing if ima go for the pro max

Agreed. Coming from a 8 there was enough to warrant an upgrade, but if not for 5G I would have settled for a 11 or something cheaper. I always fall for the color hype, then slap the phone in a case and totally forget what color it even is. Won't lie though, since my 12 is paid in full if I can net $600+ trade-in value every year I'll pay the difference do annual upgrades.

Ya’ll expecting the wrong things if you expect to be WOWED. In all honesty, the allure of a new phone goes away quickly and could you have sticked to your old phone (assuming it wasnt THAT many generations old)? Probably. You gotta know why youre getting a new one. I use the camera alot, so an upgraded camera system is a must for me. Also, my 11 Max has been a very buggy phone, not terrible but is the buggiest iphone ive ever owner. Those 2 reasons enough for me to upgrade.

Upgraded from one plus 6T android, getting used to the iOS system. Does anyone know how to watch YouTube and browse emails at the same time on the iPhone?

Comply memory foam tips came in today, 100% recommended so far. Fit my ear alot better than the stock. I won't know for sure until i'm outside walking around, but so far it's a major improvement.
I was interested in these until I saw the price. Are they worth the $25 that they cost for the airpods? The stock eartips are just ok. But was curious how big an improvement these were?

I'm working from home this week so I won't be in the city walking around. I'll let you know next week during my morning commute. But it's worth it for me so far for the better fit alone. It was irritating me worrying about them constantly feeling like they were falling out.

I was interested in these until I saw the price. Are they worth the $25 that they cost for the airpods? The stock eartips are just ok. But was curious how big an improvement these were?

I actually got these myself a few days ago. They work 500x better than the regular tips.

I can move, eat, walk, anything with them on and they don't move and stay bass-y in my ear.

Ya’ll expecting the wrong things if you expect to be WOWED. In all honesty, the allure of a new phone goes away quickly and could you have sticked to your old phone (assuming it wasnt THAT many generations old)? Probably. You gotta know why youre getting a new one. I use the camera alot, so an upgraded camera system is a must for me. Also, my 11 Max has been a very buggy phone, not terrible but is the buggiest iphone ive ever owner. Those 2 reasons enough for me to upgrade.

I disagree.

I was definitely wowed when i got my 4S and the X.

I really wasn't expecting to be blown away from this phone, but there's really nothing that remarkable about this phone other than taking pics at night. :lol:

I disagree.

I was definitely wowed when i got my 4S and the X.

I really wasn't expecting to be blown away from this phone, but there's really nothing that remarkable about this phone other than taking pics at night. :lol:
I’m coming from an XS and i agree.

but you can’t compare the x/xs to 12 jump to a 4s to the X lol

Last edited:
What’s really the difference between the X Max and 12 Max pro? I need help debating if I should pull the trigger next week...

What kinds of pics are you taking? The 12 pro camera is ridiculous compared to the X.

Got a pair of the Beats Flex last week. I mean for $50 it is a great price for those who dont want air pods like myself. Battery life has been a little over 12 hours each day. Charges up fast too using usb-c. I prefer over ear headphones, but the flex is not a bad option for a backup pair or an emergency pair. Waiting on the apple studios....

A CAMERA PHONE WILL NEVER EVER BE CLOSE TO QUALITY OF TAKING PHOTOS WITH A REAL CAMERA SO THE CAMERA THING DOESNT “WOW” ME.

I HAVE A XS MAX, ITS OLD AND I WANT A NEW PHONE :lol:

THE DESIGN OF THE 12 PRO MAX IS VERY SIMILAR TO THE IPHONE 4(WHICH HAS BEEN MY FAVORITE IPHONE OF ALL TIME), SO I GOTTA GET IT!

I ALWAYS CASE MY PHONES AND I NORMALLY HAVE 3-4 CASES PER PHONE AND 1 IS USUALLY CLEAR SO I CAN ENJOY THE COLOR OF THE PHONE FROM TIME TO TIME.

Got the 11 Pro on day one so I’m not getting any of the new phones.
Only thing I went for was the Apple Watch 6 and coming from the series 3 I realized it ain’t much of an upgrade aside from the screen size which is minimal. It is snappier and more responsive but still.
I’m just looking to see whatever the next iPad Pro has to offer but I’m good on mobile tech for now.

Back
Top Bottom