Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Next iPad Pro probably with the upgraded a14 isngoona be nice, don’t know when will see it but I hope within a year or so want to upgrade. nov 6 taking it’s sweet time

What’s really the difference between the X Max and 12 Max pro? I need help debating if I should pull the trigger next week...

1603891435664.png

Got the 11 Pro on day one so I’m not getting any of the new phones.
Only thing I went for was the Apple Watch 6 and coming from the series 3 I realized it ain’t much of an upgrade aside from the screen size which is minimal. It is snappier and more responsive but still.
I’m just looking to see whatever the next iPad Pro has to offer but I’m good on mobile tech for now.
Watch upgrades are never anything special; if you cop a series 6, should last you 2-3 years before an upgraded is needed IMO

On a Series 4 watch, waiting for it to completely die out before getting a new one (mainly use it for workout tracking), the body is all beat up but it still works just fine

Upgraded from a X to a 12 Pro, and switched from TMO to VZW. They gave me $550 trade-in credit + $250 rebate for becoming a new customer, so $800 total, can’t complain.

I upgrade my watch sparingly too. I just use it to tell the time and the GPS for golf. I don't use it for any notifications except calls.

Yeah, I'm still on my four. AOD wasn't necessary for me, and the oxygen sensor really wasn't.
I bought the 6

I wear it all the timenow, ain’t that cool

oxygen sensor is legit worthless, doubt it’s even that accurate

Anyone know of ATT/Apple is going to have that $800 trade in credit for the pro max as well?

I’m on series 2 and I’m thinking of upgrading because I can’t scroll anymore. It’s still functional but I miss changing my volume when I’m listening to music.

That’s a good enough reason to upgrade
I use the scroll wheel a lot, enough that I don’t touch the watch face as mush as possible

My series 4 is still working without any issues. I’m waiting on this 12 max through. Been using an 11 pro and I hate the size of the 5.8. The size is literally the only reason why I’m upgrading

shoot last AW i had was a series 0 never got another one after it died out still debating if its worth getting another one

Switched from a X to the 12Pro. It is a nice phone and a difference especially in the screen resolution and the camera but I've really reached the stage in my life where all I really care about is calls, texts and emails. My X was just fine and had it not been out of warranty and AT&T offering a great deal I would have rode out with my X until it completely died.
New phone technology just doesn't do it for me anymore.

Same here. I upgraded to the 12 pro from the X cause of the camera and extra memory but I still think of cancelling my order. I wanted to go back to a Blackberry honestly. The 9700 was the perfect phone. I had emails, web and BBM. I wish I can use that phone at this age.

I will say the A14 chip is nice coming from the X. Much quicker.

The BlackBerry Bold 9000 series will be forever the GOAT of phone lines. Email, text and calling plus BBM was amazing on that phone. The full keyboard was executed so well. Damn shame that BlackBerry was to stubborn to adapt to the apps and personal usage era.

I will say the A14 chip is nice coming from the X. Much quicker.

The BlackBerry Bold 9000 series will be forever the GOAT of phone lines. Email, text and calling plus BBM was amazing on that phone. The full keyboard was executed so well. Damn shame that BlackBerry was to stubborn to adapt to the apps and personal usage era.
I still have my Bold 9700 in a drawer somewhere. Always think about trying to use it for a month and see how it goes :lol:.

Coming from the 8+ the upgrade to the 12 pro has been nice. I don’t really think the phone is snappier moving through apps, but what I have mainly liked is the move to an oled screen. Weather has been trash all week (and I’ve been sick and in the house) so I haven’t used the camera. First disappointing thing has been not being able to get through on SNKRS this morning. I thought FaceID was supposed to be the key to winning. Oh, and I really like the size.

Coming from the 8+ the upgrade to the 12 pro has been nice. I don’t really think the phone is snappier moving through apps, but what I have mainly liked is the move to an oled screen. Weather has been trash all week (and I’ve been sick and in the house) so I haven’t used the camera. First disappointing thing has been not being able to get through on SNKRS this morning. I thought FaceID was supposed to be the key to winning. Oh, and I really like the size.

KEY TO WINNING ON SNKRS IS HAVING A BOT...:smh:

Ever since the move to desktop that advantage went away.

Who in gods name told you Face ID will help you win SNKRS? :rofl:

Finally was able to scoop one up for pick up last night in NYC. Settled for the graphite 256gb since everything else is sold out. Coming from a 7, love the feeling of the phone in hand man. Screen and camera is beautiful too.

Back
Top Bottom