• Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Haven’t customized my iPhone in years since giving up jailbreak

but shoutout to iOS 14

F5B534CA-346C-4285-B462-2E7955E0F364.png

Did anybody redeem Chase Ultimate Reward Points for Apple Promotion? Each point was worth 1.5x times more.

Since I didn't travel this year, decided to get a Macbook Pro for the Wife, and an iPhone 12 Pro for myself.

Total was like 130K points, but I didn't have to spend a single dime.

Macbook came in, but still waiting for the 12, expected to arrive end of December.

how'd you get the top part with the date and weather transparent and nit inside a box?
There’s an app called scriptable. I just found the code for the widget on Reddit. Simple as plug and play

Technically the widget has a background. I just used another script to help me get the right crop for the transparency

if I were to scroll to another page you would see the difference in the widget background and my wallpaper

iPhone speakers are trash.
My 11pm finally took a % crash on the battery.

95% now.
Was fine until last update from IOS

Wasn't orginally planning on getting it cause I had the series 4 but went ahead and got the series 6 stainless steel gold with the matching gold loop. loving this shade of gold better than the series 4 and 5 gold

Have any info on this trade? Is it a special they are running?

Already at T-Mobile? Starting Wednesday, November 25, existing customers on any postpaid plan can score a new iPhone 12 mini for $0 (up to $730 off) and just pay the sales tax. Simply pick it up on EIP and the device is yours via 24 monthly bill credits when you trade in an eligible iPhone. Our holiday gift to you!

Got the MagSafe wallet finally. Without a case, the magnet is pretty weak. Just holding your phone can cause it to slide around on the back. With the MagSafe leather case, it is much stronger and secure. Doesn’t fall off when putting it into my jeans (Levi’s 511’s for reference). It’s expensive for what it is, but fits my needs perfectly.

I was curious if this worked better with the cases. Might as well pull the trigger

Man I don’t know if it’s the née iOS or what but my contacts keep getting erased.
I’ll get texts from numbers that have been saved for years that show up as just a phone number and not a name. All of my text history for the contact is still there but name is gone, happens at least once a day.....
Anybody else here having this issue?
The internet is complaining so I know it’s not just me....

Been enjoying the battery life on the 12 Pro Max which is insane sometimes getting 14hrs+ screen on time. But yesterday I went to upstate NY in the woods middle of nowhere type and the battery drained like crazy cause the phone was constantly searching for reception, my guess anyway.

Been enjoying the battery life on the 12 Pro Max which is insane sometimes getting 14hrs+ screen on time. But yesterday I went to upstate NY in the woods middle of nowhere type and the battery drained like crazy cause the phone was constantly searching for reception, my guess anyway.
Yup

picked this up today. gonna try it a few days and let you guys know how it goes

i will say for $130 they don’t even give you a brick :lol:

D876DE7F-E6D1-48F3-A733-78B398AF5436.jpeg

alright, been using the duo charger for a few days now. main problem (besides the price and lacl of a brick) is the same problem i saw with the regular magsafe charger, you need 2 hands to take it off the charger. i slapped some velcro on the back of it to hold
it to my night stand and it’s been working well. easy one handed pick up. i was debating on keeping
it or not, but it works well, and will come in handy when traveling (if we ever get back to that) so it looks like a keeper

Just got an all clear case for my wife's 12 mini. Nothing special but the phone itself is dope. I'm prob nitpicking but the response feels snappier than my 11 pro

Back
Top Bottom