Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Anybody ever trade in their MacBook for credit at an Apple Store?

I'd gladly take half of whatever I could get on a marketplace like Swappa just to avoid the hassle of selling.

Same here. Phone is awesome and it does everything so well I can’t see a reason to change for a few years. The battery life is insane. And even when that starts to deteriorate, a simple battery swap will make it all new again.
Didn’t apple make it to where 3rd party can’t repair the 12s? So you’re forced to pay the premium with apple

Didn’t apple make it to where 3rd party can’t repair the 12s? So you’re forced to pay the premium with apple
Yea I read something about them really screwing third party repairs. But at these prices I’m down to refresh my phone after 2-3 years.

47A65DFB-80EF-4DB7-ABFA-69F30B8F9DD3.jpeg

Anybody ever trade in their MacBook for credit at an Apple Store?

I'd gladly take half of whatever I could get on a marketplace like Swappa just to avoid the hassle of selling.

yep, my 2019 MBP. Process was seamless and I got my money in about a week. I sent mine in though by mail, not through the store. Got 900 for it

Ive had my X since release day but the time has come. Had the display module replaced for free a few months ago, so I’m going to take advantage of the ATT $700 offer and trade it in. This is the longest I’ve ever had a phone and it has been great not having a payment the last few months.

Ordered a 128gb graphite 12 Pro Max, should be here this week. Hoping Ill get 3 solid years out of that one too

What y’all doing for insurance, through your carrier or AppleCare? I got apple care back in the day when it was only $99 and back then I wasn’t the one paying for it.

I see it’s a hefty price now and currently haven’t had issues with any phones worth filing claims for. Cracked 2 screens but one was after 3 years and the other just in the corner out of sight out of mind.

Plus if you plan to keep your phone longer, you now have a year to add apple care plus so wait 11 months and add it so you got it technically a year longer

Do apple are

$200 once

jnsurance is monthly and comes out to more and deductible
and insurance uses 3rd party repair shops
Plus if you plan to keep your phone longer, you now have a year to add apple care plus so wait 11 months and add it so you got it technically a year longer

Ok good looks preciate it. When I was going through the checkout steps I saw it was an option or keep my current $11 deal. Guess I never thought about cost over time because that $11 adds up :smh:

How long can after can we add AppleCare my ole lady picked up an 11 At the end of summer

Ok good looks preciate it. When I was going through the checkout steps I saw it was an option or keep my current $11 deal. Guess I never thought about cost over time because that $11 adds up :smh:

How long can after can we add AppleCare my ole lady picked up an 11 At the end of summer
if you call AppleCare and talk to a higher up, its 1 year from activation instead of 30-60 days

but they changed that a few months ago but I guess its not widely known unless they changed it back but like I said I added mine 11 months in after a genius told about it but it wasn't in place yet

Back
Top Bottom