Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
I decided to give in abs get a 12 pro max 512GB. I mean, i wasn’t going to get it and just keep my Xs max, but Verizon gave me $710 for a trade in, that was a no brainer lol.

0D720411-686D-438F-AC8A-DC45BD81C6E7.jpeg

Think they waited too late to produce a mini?

With all the social media rage you would think would want a decent sized screen to check their social pages. Not everyone is into it but why would you want a mini anyways? The regular sized 12 Pro is an excellent size. If I didnt do everything on my phone, social and all that, id get a 12 Pro instead of my max.

I decided to give in abs get a 12 pro max 512GB. I mean, i wasn’t going to get it and just keep my Xs max, but Verizon gave me $710 for a trade in, that was a no brainer lol.

For a second, thought it said "MAGASAFE" :lol:

With all the social media rage you would think would want a decent sized screen to check their social pages. Not everyone is into it but why would you want a mini anyways? The regular sized 12 Pro is an excellent size. If I didnt do everything on my phone, social and all that, id get a 12 Pro instead of my max.

When i was exploring the vzw trade in offers it was either 12 pro or pro max. Those others were never even in consideration.

I played around with the mini a few minutes in costco. Sure it fit nice in the hand and all but im so accustomed the bigger phones dont think i could back

I have a feeling apple is going to remove face ID in future models and adopt the in-glass fingerprint scanner

I KNOW A CHICK WHO HAS A FRIEND(girl A) WHO IS IN A TOXIC RELATIONSHIP. THE GUY IS SO DAMN OBLIVIOUS... HE DOESNT EVEN KNOW HOW HIS GIRL(A) KEEPS GETTING IN HIS PHONE WITH PASSCODE.

THE TOXIC GIRL(A) HAS PROGRAMMED HER FACE TO HIS FACE ID AND HE HAS ZERO CLUE ABOUT IT.:smh::rofl:

THEY NEED TO REMOVE THAT ISH! I DONT AND HAVE NEVER USED FACE ID. PASSCODE ONLY AND I CHANGE IT OFTEN. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Upgraded last week from a XS Max to 12 Pro Max and after a week of owning it, I am completely unimpressed :ohwell:

Apple has certainly gotten to the point were big hardware leaps are harder to come by. Ya it’s a little faster, better camera and battery but other than that there isn’t any thing worth upgrading for imo. My XS Max was in great shape and batter was still at 93% life but I’m not really feeling like I upgraded. Especially with the latest iOS on the old phone, I feel like I could’ve gone another year maybe 2 with the XS Max.

I did this deal with Verizon as well. Trading in my iPhone X and got 750$ for it. Very impressed with this 12pro max

Upgraded last week from a XS Max to 12 Pro Max and after a week of owning it, I am completely unimpressed :ohwell:

Apple has certainly gotten to the point were big hardware leaps are harder to come by. Ya it’s a little faster, better camera and battery but other than that there isn’t any thing worth upgrading for imo. My XS Max was in great shape and batter was still at 93% life but I’m not really feeling like I upgraded. Especially with the latest iOS on the old phone, I feel like I could’ve gone another year maybe 2 with the XS Max.

This is the case with a lot of flagships nowadays though. We’ve kinda plateaued in terms of flagships improving from year to year, so the 2-3 year cycle of upgrading is NOWHERE near where it was 8-10 years ago (i.e. upgrading from a 2009 3GS to a 2011 4S was much bigger upgrade vs you going from a 2018 XS Max to a 2020 12 pro max, etc.). This isn’t unique to Apple either, I think it’s an issue with smartphones in general. My theory is that Apple read the tea leaves on all of this long ago and, because of their ungodly amount of cash, have moved more into services and other industries (news, health, and potentially autos, etc. etc.) in recent years instead of simply relying on computers and smartphone hardware and software/apps for those respective platforms.

Thats why Im still holding on to my X lol

The new phone is nice looking but theres really no need to upgrade, Apple is losing that Wow factor when it comes to their phones

Gotta give it to Samsung, with the Fold and Galaxy lines they are doing different/cool things over there

I KNOW A CHICK WHO HAS A FRIEND(girl A) WHO IS IN A TOXIC RELATIONSHIP. THE GUY IS SO DAMN OBLIVIOUS... HE DOESNT EVEN KNOW HOW HIS GIRL(A) KEEPS GETTING IN HIS PHONE WITH PASSCODE.

THE TOXIC GIRL(A) HAS PROGRAMMED HER FACE TO HIS FACE ID AND HE HAS ZERO CLUE ABOUT IT.:smh::rofl:

THEY NEED TO REMOVE THAT ISH! I DONT AND HAVE NEVER USED FACE ID. PASSCODE ONLY AND I CHANGE IT OFTEN. :lol: :lol: :lol:

if she was in the phone and can program her face, she can change the passcode too...

The high trade in value just reaffirms that there isn’t much being upgraded in these phones. My 12 felt like the same old iPhone almost immediately, if my battery wasn’t shot and screen cracked I would have kept the old phone.

Back
Top Bottom