Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
I love smaller phones. I hate the xxl sized phones were have now. With that said, for the price they’re charging for the mini you might as well get the larger phone with better specs for a little bit more. Apple needs to drop down the price to 399 maxed out to sell those

Just stopping through checking things out, phone been acting up but I still can't justify going from a 8 to a new iPhone. None of the new features are really revolutionary. I still love the size of my 5 back in the day. HATED when I accidentally put it in the washer.

here we go again with the super promising leaks. Funniest thing is, that the same people spoke about most of these features in their leak videos of the 12 pro already. We know the result.

I love smaller phones. I hate the xxl sized phones were have now. With that said, for the price they’re charging for the mini you might as well get the larger phone with better specs for a little bit more. Apple needs to drop down the price to 399 maxed out to sell those

Yep, get rid of the SE entirely and replace it with the Mini

When are the next AirPod pros coming out? My AirPod 2s are finally dying after about 20 months so looking to either grab the first gen AirPod Pros or wait for the AirPod Pro 2s. What y’all think?

I just grabbed the first gens yesterday. theyre like 100 on Amazon. Im just gonna cop the new ones if they are in black anyway

Debating if I should early upgrade to the 12Max. Idk if I need to just yet though.

I’m new to this “Optimize battery option” where it charges to 80% then finishes the charge later. Seems like it’s great for overnight charges

Anyone have a hard time getting their stuff from the cloud to their new 12? My friend couldn’t get everything or it froze. Luckily everything was backed on the macbook and plugged it in and got everything restored on the new phone.

Might just wait to get a new iphone when they get rid of the notch. Battery life on my current phone is absolute trash though.

Anyone have a hard time getting their stuff from the cloud to their new 12? My friend couldn’t get everything or it froze. Luckily everything was backed on the macbook and plugged it in and got everything restored on the new phone.
T mobile just switched the SIM card from my old phone into my 12

Back
Top Bottom