Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
still couldnt get rid of that bezel tho :smh: it should look like a pro xdr display in those colors.

i may end up grabbing one to put on my keys but i rarely lose my stuff so not totally sold on these tags.

but in other news man there were some missed rumors like everyone kept saying new MBP's and airs and imacs with bezeless designs and M1X chips. Glad i didnt hold out on one of those devices.

seems like the only thing they got right with these rumors are air tags and the ipad pro which i may be picking up once i can see it in hand.
I didn't even see it with the screen on :lol:. Looking now though, those bezels are ugly.

I'm still looking forward to the 14in M1 MBP. But for now I have 0 complaints with this M1 MBA.

I didn't even see it with the screen on :lol:. Looking now though, those bezels are ugly.

I'm still looking forward to the 14in M1 MBP. But for now I have 0 complaints with this M1 MBA.

yup i have 0 complaints with my M1 MBA as well just bought it maybe 3 months ago and when i was purchasing it a lot of you tubers were speculating saying a new redesigned MBP, MBA with M1X chips were suppose to drop with no bezels yada yada. Glad i didnt hold my breath.

guess apple going to ride this current M1 chip for some more time.

They even were talking about new air pods

new apple tv is ok may just buy the remote for my current ATV saw the new remote is $59

only thing i may cop is the ipad pro.

The original black one is still available, I’ll be grabbing one of those

Only the one with the numeric keybad comes in black right?

I've been this configing this whole portable standing work station for travel.

Only the mini keyboard without the numeric keybad fits the desk surface.

Config

Yep the one with the num pad on the right.

edit: just saw that the Touch ID doesn’t work with Intel Macs. Never mind

Last edited:
All these fruity Magic Keyboard colors and Ima be hot if we still not getting the smaller one in space grey.

Ive been holding out forever for a space grey magic keyboard without the numbers to the side. Beyond ridiculous they haven’t made it.

3ir0xiruzpu61.jpg

Bought the iPad air & it's getting delivered in 2 days but just found out about the new pro 11, did I goof? Main concern is a14 chip vs the m1.

iMacs are nice. But I agree with MKBHD if the core of the iMac's components are at the bottom, why couldn't they just put it towards the back and have a full screen?

Also wish 16GB came standard.

iMacs are nice. But I agree with MKBHD if the core of the iMac's components are at the bottom, why couldn't they just put it towards the back and have a full screen?

Also wish 16GB came standard.

because apple is obsessed with thinness.. i agree though, make it slightly thicker and put the components behind the screen.

Those new iMacs are just plain ugly. White bezels were a ridiculous choice. Will wait for the inevitable Pro version with proper black bezels.

Back
Top Bottom