Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
I’ve been to this link. What I can’t find an answer for is will the music that’s matched in the cloud in your library be lossless as well.
It will not.
https://www.macrumors.com/guide/apple-music-lossless/
Lossless Audio Songs
At launch, 20 million songs supported lossless quality, with Apple planning to bring support to all 75 million+ songs on ‌Apple Music‌ by the end of 2021.

The feature is limited to ‌Apple Music‌ streaming subscribers. Lossless quality will not be available for iTunes purchases and there is no way to upgrade owned music to lossless via iTunes Match.

I got a good deal for an iphone 11 from verizon over a month ago. Finally set it up today and transferred my data over from my crappy 6S. :rofl:

Can’t believe it still takes so damn long for a software update. SMH.

Also not being able to see the battery percentage in the status bar is dumb. Also don’t like how holding the power button brings up siri instead of the option to turn the phone off.

It’s a shame the 11 inch Pro didn’t get the new screen.
The bigger IPad is just too big.

Waiting for the new MacBook Pro to upgrade.

Anyone update to iOS 15?

I'm really digging this update. A lot of improvements to the in-house apps. Looks like I may stop using dark sky now, since Apples acquisition is starting to fully apply to their own weather app.

Anyone update to iOS 15?

I'm really digging this update. A lot of improvements to the in-house apps. Looks like I may stop using dark sky now, since Apples acquisition is starting to fully apply to their own weather app.

How stable has it been for you?

How stable has it been for you?
Fairly stable. Just a handful of bugs but mostly from apps that haven’t updated. Instagram stories sometimes the volume doesn’t turn on.

one of my banking apps are crashing. other than that all stable. It’s already on beta 2. Definitely the most stable public beta release in a while

Anyone else get that message of a data leak and had to reset all their passwords in the password chain? Had to change 40 something passwords. SMH. Makes me wonder why I even save my passwords on the chain if this will probably happen again. Better off writing them all on a piece of paper or in my notes.
7DCA14CF-584E-4CED-A7A4-7D3D860ABC41.png

I've been an android user for the most part. Went to the dark side for a while when I had to trade in my note 7 edge. Used a iPhone 6 plus for a couple months and it wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be. Jumped back on the note series after that and have been here since. I have an itch to jump back to iPhone when the 13 pro Max comes out but that galaxy z fold 3 is looking awefully enticing. What are the best pros about iPhone these days and how easy is the transition of apps and info from one ecosystem to the next?

Is there anything good on Apple tv? There’s a free offer with my recent purchase but everything looks trash with unrecognizable actors and actresses.

Anyone update to iOS 15?

I did, because my battery was draining on 14.6 and it's been weeks since an update.

I haven't had a problem other than my flashlight had this weird thing when it wasn't available and also it seems to be slower charging.

I like what they did with the weather.

Can anyone reccomend a place that fixes the lightening port on my iphone 7? The power cord doesnt fix tightly anymore. I dont want to upgrade bc I love the size of my 7. Dont like big phones.

Can anyone reccomend a place that fixes the lightening port on my iphone 7? The power cord doesnt fix tightly anymore. I dont want to upgrade bc I love the size of my 7. Dont like big phones.

There's not a 12 in a size that you like? They have three different sizes from the mini to the pro max.

I don't think the regular 12 is much larger, it just doesn't have the bezel

You should have a local place that can fix it, but you can get a pre owned phone from gazelle or eBay.

Anyone else get that message of a data leak and had to reset all their passwords in the password chain? Had to change 40 something passwords. SMH. Makes me wonder why I even save my passwords on the chain if this will probably happen again. Better off writing them all on a piece of paper or in my notes.
7DCA14CF-584E-4CED-A7A4-7D3D860ABC41.png

I had that before, I don't think it was a leak on Apple's end but they are able to identify if they were leaked elsewhere. I was already in the process of changing all my PW's because I literally used the same one for everything which obviously isn't too smart.

Did you check to see if there was any lint or dirt inside the port?

Anyone else got a Home Pod Mini? Think I got a dud, this **** just doesn't work, besides turning and playing random music that's not a part of my library. If it's not actually defective it's the least intuitive piece of Apple of hardware I've come across.

I use an Android phone but have an iPad.

Charging my iPad now and it's taking forever. How do y'all live with this slow charging on apple devices :smh:

5th gen iPad max charging is 12W, whats the rating on your brick?

my 2018 ipad pro can support up to 30W obviously with the right charging brick. The stock charger that came with it was 18W I believe

Back
Top Bottom