Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
The Motorola Atrix came out 2 or 3 years ago with a finger print scanner/lock button...... Here comes the New iPhone with a fingerprint scanner, revolutionizing the industry.  To see whats new in the iPhone, simply look a few years back at phones you wouldn't consider because it doesn't have an Apple logo.  Larger screens, sms settings, live wallpapers, multitasking, have all been on phones for YEARS.  But hey you'll get those things eventually, when apple does it tho, its the right way. It just works... amiriteguys?

Do you know how they unlock the phone?
Is this a jailbreak unlock or a permanent unlock?

I think permanent. He said he doesn't need the phone in person so I'm assuming he won't be jail breaking it.

time to give my lil brother my black iphone 5 and some chick my white iphone 5.

gotta get both white and black 5s.

Don't even wanna know how much this costs... Just paid $930 for my iPhone 5 over here.
Probably less expensive in America but still.

i paid $650 for my 5 from tmobile a few months ago

if i want the 5S/6 ill have to drop the same price if not more.

i just hope i can get a lot for my 5.

7 years ago this thread wouldve already been over 20 pages deep.

I think a lot of people are over the "i" craze

Love my 5. Verizon said I can trade in my 5 for 250 and pay the rest outta pocket. Hope it's more then minor changes to the flash.

the fact that some people do this blows my mind

my cousin recently did this with her iphone 5, she traded it in for 200 :x :smh:

then got the S4. i just stonefaced her. should could have gotten double with even trying

this thread should be pretty big by Sep 10. we have no real details on the phone, the craze aint dead :lol:

so whats the difference bvetween the 5s and 5c?

c stands for cheap

...its the low-cost option phone with cheaper parts, lower specs etc.
By cheap, he means expensively cheap.

Hello, sir. I would like to buy your iphone 5c.
That'll be $500+tax.
By golly, that was "cheap."

Low-cost iPhone 5C really means "without a contract" so instead of paying the full price for an UNSUBSIDIZED iPhone 5 16GB for $649.99, you'll probably pay closer to $400ish.

OK, so if Apple "unveils" a new iPhone on Sept 10, then the phone will actually be available / ready to ship to customers in middle of October then?

OK, so if Apple "unveils" a new iPhone on Sept 10, then the phone will actually be available / ready to ship to customers in middle of October then?
some sites say sept. 20 based on theese release dates.

1st gen: June 29, 2007
3G: July 11, 2008
3GS: June 19, 2009
4: June 24, 2010
4S: October 14, 2011
5: September 21, 2012

Last edited:
year after year, why do ppl still waste energy complaining about the cost?

if youre complaining about it, you are obviously living outside of your means and probably shouldnt have an iphone anyway

if it's too much, then buy a galaxy.

just seen on macrumors that they might be coming out with a gold option... if so.

copped

iPhone wasn't out 7 years ago. This isnt a official thread, at least wait for the keynote thread or something legit before making foolish statements. It's a refresh year, everyone knows what's coming sans some internal changes. iOS 7 is this years standout. And with that said, they'll still sell a ton in a hurry.

^and yea...I saw that rumor, champagne color option aka everyone's new favorite phone color.

And a part of me just wants them to drop it on Christmas Eve or something to throw samsung off from trolling them with some random galaxy _______ release.

Last edited:
It is being unveiled in September, will come out in October like all previous iPhones. I'll upgrade but being a 64 GB phone user is a huge hassle. They cost almost a thousand dollars and dont hold re sale value. 

I've had my 4 since release day and I'm itching to upgrade. Even if the updates are minimal, iOS7 will be appreciated.

i got the 5, but i wouldn't mind upgraded
devil.gif

Need this to drop yesterday, my 4s is on it's way out. Time for an upgrade. Definitely jumping to 16gb this time.

Need a new phone ASAP.

My iPhone4 is running so sloooooow.

FB takes forever to load and with iOS7, it makes it even sssllllooooowweerrr......

Need a new phone ASAP.

My iPhone4 is running so sloooooow.

FB takes forever to load and with iOS7, it makes it even sssllllooooowweerrr......
you don't know slow

-posted 4rm an iphone 3gs

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom