Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
My girlfriends 5s cellular data hasnt been working right on the ios 9 update.. updated 9.0.1 and tried everything.. even restored it and no luck. Everytime you turn the cellular data on for individual apps it turns right back off. Is this happening with anyone else? I assume just wait for the next software update? Data worked fine on 8.4.1

I assume this is a bug only on the 5s?

Last edited:
My girlfriends 5s cellular data hasnt been working right on the ios 9 update.. updated 9.0.1 and tried everything.. even restored it and no luck. Everytime you turn the cellular data on for individual apps it turns right back off. Is this happening with anyone else? I assume just wait for the next software update? Data worked fine on 8.4.1

My baby momma saying she is having the same issues. She said she's been trying to text me since 7 this morning but the messages aren't going through or some ish.. I'd try to fix it for her but we aren't together and I don't really care to fix anything for her anymore 
laugh.gif
 She's on a 6 btw.. I'm on a 6s and haven't had any issues texting her or anyone else

Last edited:

@ShimmyHendrix  I seen your photos been coming out sus.. do you have Live Photos on by any chance? I've heard people saying it kills the low light photos 
mean.gif
Nah i turned that off instantly lol.

I'm gonna give it a chance though.  The camera isnt bad by any means,  the grainyness is just not what i'm used too.  I realize that i'm not gonna get the same performance with a 12mp coming from a 16.  My S6 also had a better aperture, to let in more light.  It is what it is though.  I dont take pictures that often so it'll more than suffice for me.  I'm gonna go into the Apple store and compare with a display device just to make sure my device isnt faulty or anything tho.

My baby momma saying she is having the same issues. She said she's been trying to text me since 7 this morning but the messages aren't going through or some ish.. I'd try to fix it for her but we aren't together and I don't really care to fix anything for her anymore 
laugh.gif
 She's on a 6 btw.. I'm on a 6s and haven't had any issues texting her or anyone else
laugh.gif

@Carver  check PM dude maybe you can help me out

No, it's not only the 5s. I'm having the same issue with snapchat, YouTube, watch, and stocks. Basically these apps I had the cellular data turned off for them before the update to iOS 9. Once I updated a few days ago I tried turning snapchat on to no avail, even went as far as calling Apple. Updated to the last version, and no luck. Hopefully it's something they fix soon.

Payed off my 6 plus so tempted to get the 6s plus but I need to save [emoji]128555[/emoji][emoji]128555[/emoji][emoji]128555[/emoji][emoji]128555[/emoji][emoji]128555[/emoji][emoji]128555[/emoji][emoji]128555[/emoji]

Damn those first world problems.

Got my 6s plus in. Upgrading from a 6 plus. Old case fit just fine. I have a UAG case which is a hard plastic case. My main reason for upgrading was to go from 16gb to 64.

Me being ignorant of all differences... I can say the new one is much faster at the moment.

Just realized if you press hard on the keyboard you can control the cursor from there. Pretty dope. Correct me if this is an old feature, I'm a noob.

For those on iOS9

Go to Settings > Celluar > Wifi Assist

Turn it off. If you're on a weak Wifi connection, it'll automatically switch to LTE without you knowing and it'll kill your data

For those on iOS9

Go to Settings > Celluar > Wifi Assist

Turn it off. If you're on a weak Wifi connection, it'll automatically switch to LTE without you knowing and it'll kill your data
Pssssssh
Limited data boy problems

Still got my Unlimited data :pimp:

Just got my 6s, had the 6, don't really see the difference I guess... Still trying to play with that 3D Touch and what the hell is "Live" Photos?

Is it just me or the new phones charge wild fast. [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Real talk though, since when have emojis been capable of being posted?

Just got my 6s, had the 6, don't really see the difference I guess... Still trying to play with that 3D Touch and what the hell is "Live" Photos?

it takes a pic that's actually a 6second video. go to camera, click on the live pic icon at the top. once you take the pic go to photos and press on pic.

it's one of those features that's cool, but probably won't use that often

Back
Top Bottom