Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Nope. You'll be on the latest iOS 10 firmware that can't be jailbroken. I used to have a 5 jailbroken on 8.0.1, i would have thugged it out but not being able to download apps cuz the os was too old was the last straw.

Still running on 9.3.3 JB but Cydia is crashing everytime i tried to download a tweak or even update a tweak.

So i'm stuck with my current setup/tweaks.

Any help?

Thinking to restore and re-jailbreak

Cheapest price people have seen the Apple Watch? Is the 2 worth it instead of the 1?
Probably eBay. 

If you need the GPS and brighter screen, the 2 is worth it.

I went with the 1 and I'm very happy with it. People complained about screen brightness, but this screen is bright enough for me. Happy, I got the Series One.

Ya think this can be repaired? Lol
A 50lb weight fell on it.

View media item 2449791View media item 2449793View media item 2449794

For what its worth my nieces phone got folded when it fell in the couch and her grandfather went to open the chair and her father got the phone fixed. Dude bent it back (still see where it folded of course), new screen, new speaker, new battery and it was fine.

It was bent way worse than what happened to yours. So I would get it checked out

Was forced into buying the 7+ a few days ago (6 wouldn't charge anymore + I was waiting for the 8 to use my upgrade).

Love it so far, though.

The size is kind of annoying but whatever, it's something I can grow to tolerate.

You'll get used to the 7 Plus size fairly quickly. My girl has the 7 and that joint feels tiny as **** now.

Anyone else having the same problem as I am?

I'm not receiving any messages from android users whether it's in a group chat or private text

Anyone else having the same problem as I am?

I'm not receiving any messages from android users whether it's in a group chat or private text

I've been having the same issue. ill basically not get the texts in a group chat for hours or until my phone is reset.

its a group chat with me, 2 other iPhone users and a android user. been happening for weeks and I'm fed up

or I just won't get texts period. my brother would ask me daily why I'm not responding to things people are saying ro asking me and I'm sitting there clueless.

for all I know, its still going on, its been pretty dead.

or I just won't get texts period. my brother would ask me daily why I'm not responding to things people are saying ro asking me and I'm sitting there clueless.

for all I know, its still going on, its been pretty dead.
Happened to me all the time. I wouldn't get any texts in the day, and at night or the next morning, i'd get like 60 texts all at once in my group chat.

I ended up going to ATT and switching out the sim card a few times. It would help for a few weeks, but then would start doing it again. I would restore my phone from new a few times too. Finally went to Apple, told them what was happening and what i did, and they gave me a new one. Been a few months and it hasn't happened since.

Back
Top Bottom