• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
6BA850FB-1743-442D-B808-CB925A04019B.png

Woke up this mornin to my iPhone on the welcome screen and had to relogin to my Apple account to get into my phone. But it didn't update. Was I compromised or what? RIP?

I'm probably just being paranoid but I haven't updated to iOS 11 yet. I know 90% of people who've done it have had no issues but I'd rather not chance it until all the bugs are out. I work for Verizon so I've seen many people already complaining about crashing apps, battery drain, etc.

Haven't seen any battery issues on my 7 Plus since updating. So far, so good.

I'm probably just being paranoid but I haven't updated to iOS 11 yet. I know 90% of people who've done it have had no issues but I'd rather not chance it until all the bugs are out. I work for Verizon so I've seen many people already complaining about crashing apps, battery drain, etc.
Sometimes my keyboard doesn’t work.. don’t update

My 8 with iOS 11 (11.0.1 & 11.0.2) has crashed and restarted itself give or take 5 times since I got it. Not even from doing anything task heavy either.. like only 1 app open :rolleyes

Heard doing a factory reset resolves that, but I shouldn't have to start over like that? Defeats the purpose of restoring from backups in my opinion |l

Battery seems fine, but I was coming from a refurbished 6 that wouldn't power on unless it was plugged into the charger which eventually stopped working :lol:

I’m on iOS 11.0.1 and have yet to have any issues on the 8plus. On my 7plus 11.0 was fine

Decided to upgrade from my 6s+ to the 7 plus. Guess I'm gonna have to be extra careful not to lose the dongle. I don't want to get bluetooth headphones.

I have a 7 and I'm contemplating on whether or not I should install the system update? What would you guys say update or don't do it?

I'm not updating my phone (6) until I back it up with the intentions of restoring my new phone (X)

The $150 price difference does matter when you can buy the google pixel buds for $159 and they translate 40 languages in real time.

If those buds could tell me what my neighbor was saying without putting the phone in his face Id get a pair :lol:

I just copped an iPhone 8haven’t had an iPhone since the 6 I need some tips and necessary apps. Such as keyboards,hidden picture apps screen recordings and games and sucks it’ll be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

I wonder how bad the iPhone X delays will be. Every tech blog has been claiming it'll be a B to get one and you can preorder and still not be able to receive it until December-January.

iOS 11 has been good to my 7 plus this far, no battery issues or weird bugs. Really liking the os as well, moving around the notification centre/menus feels more fluid then before.

I wonder how bad the iPhone X delays will be. Every tech blog has been claiming it'll be a B to get one and you can preorder and still not be able to receive it until December-January.
They are all just claims and rumors no one really knows.. I’m guessing it will be a typical preorder release..

Just be ready by midnight and you should check out ok on delivery day

Back
Top Bottom